• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

One Year Anny contest

1. What day and year was I married? July 22th, 1993

2. Where did I go to school and what did I get my degree in? Metropolitan State College of Denver/ Chemistry

3. What is my favorite beer? Pliney the Elder

4. What line of cigars do I own the most of, ie: Padron, Fuente, Illusione, etc....? Viaje

5. Who is my favorite sports team? Broncos

6. My wife and I own a small company on the side, what is the name of said company? Pins & Fins

7. Which product do I hate the most and refuse to give any of my hard earned money to? Apple

1. What day and year was I married? July 22th, 1993

2. Where did I go to school and what did I get my degree in? Metropolitan State College of Denver/ Chemistry

4. What line of cigars do I own the most of, ie: Padron, Fuente, Illusione, etc....? Viaje

6. My wife and I own a small company on the side, what is the name of said company? Pins & Fins

7. Which product do I hate the most and refuse to give any of my hard earned money to? Apple
5 right here as well. And you all can guess again if you would like to speed this thing along. Here are a few clues.

1. I recently posted on the day of our anniversary and even intentionally mentioned that is was a certain number of years. So that one should be easy enough to find using search.

2. This one was probably the hardest one of all of them. I can understand why you all think it is chemistry that I majored in. But believe me, that is way above my pay grade. I learned all I need to know about chemistry from my company, but I am in sales. So you can stop with that guess. As for your clues, they are:

The school I went to shares the same major with Mississippi State, Ferris State, Penn State (I know, I know) among several others. It is a very specific major with strict criteria for getting in. You would not think of this as a major, but it is a business major with a specialty in a certain field.

Good luck guys, I am going to be sending whoever gets this some of my best. So keep trying.

Dude, I swear I spent like 2 hours yesterday going through every single post of yours, maybe I missed it.

When I win, will you hand deliver? :sign:

7/14/1994
University of Colorado - Denver/Risk Management
Pliney the Elder
Viaje
Broncos
Pins and Fins, LLC
Apple

Let's try this!

1. 7-14-1993
2. Washington State - Economics
3. Piney the Elder
4. Viaje
5. Broncos
6. Pins and Fins, LLC
7. Apple

Dude, I swear I spent like 2 hours yesterday going through every single post of yours, maybe I missed it.

When I win, will you hand deliver?
Yes

7/14/1994
University of Colorado - Denver/Risk Management
Pliney the Elder
Viaje
Broncos
Pins and Fins, LLC
Apple
The first one is so close. Go back and check the information closer.
Not even close on the second one.

Let's try this!

1. 7-14-1993
2. Washington State - Economics
3. Piney the Elder
4. Viaje
5. Broncos
6. Pins and Fins, LLC
7. Apple
5 right here.

Kendall, you're killing me!

Payback for my contest, huh?

Im exhausted....Throwing in the towel. Good luck fellas. It was fun playing.
Congrats again Kendall on the anni(s), and thanks for the contest ! :thumbs:

1. What day and year was I married? July 17 1993

2. Where did I go to school and what did I get my degree in? Give us the State or something! I have no Idea.

5 right here. Sorry I did not get to this sooner.

To be honest, my wife only got 3 right, and one of them was not #1.

7/13/1994
University of Colorado - Colorado Springs/Professional Golf Management (PGM)
Pliney the Elder
Viaje
Broncos
Pins and Fins, LLC
Apple

This has got to be it!

After some more research, I think I figured it out! I'll give these a try! :thumbs: Oh yeah, I don't know if I said it, but happy anniversary Kendall!

1. What day and year was I married? July 13, 1994

2. Where did I go to school and what did I get my degree in? New Mexico State University - Professional Golf Management

3. What is my favorite beer? Pliny the Elder

7/13/1994
University of Colorado - Colorado Springs/Professional Golf Management (PGM)
Pliney the Elder
Viaje
Broncos
Pins and Fins, LLC
Apple

This has got to be it!
Nice, 6 right here. And so close on the last one.

After some more research, I think I figured it out! I'll give these a try! Oh yeah, I don't know if I said it, but happy anniversary Kendall!

1. What day and year was I married? July 13, 1994

2. Where did I go to school and what did I get my degree in? New Mexico State University - Professional Golf Management

3. What is my favorite beer? Pliny the Elder

Great job CJ. This is a winner. Thanks for playing guys.

Hey ! I was about to post the same thing that CJ did (not ! )

Good job on the search ma man ! Kendall happy 1st year I know we'll have more chance to trade sticks and have fun.

Go Broncos !

What a pain in the ass this was, once I found out the Major, I had to find every college that offered it between 87 and 89, only a couple did. So I took a shot.

Thanks Kendall, I'll be seeing you soon ;)

That was actually some pretty good detective skills there brother. Yes, I have already picked out your gems and will be seeing you soon as well.

Thanks Kendall for the sticks, I hope you enjoy yours. Great seeing you again!