• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

One year contest

Hey what? Thanks you, but I was just having fun. I think I'd like to defer to a guy who's done me right a number of times. Would you mind sending that to our man Dave over in Hawaii (4cblntr....something)?

Nice job Wolfie. Way to PIF!

Hey what? Thanks you, but I was just having fun. I think I'd like to defer to a guy who's done me right a number of times. Would you mind sending that to our man Dave over in Hawaii (4cblntr....something)?

Nice play both of you! Dave is a great guy and deserves treatment like that...good job Wolfie!

PM with your Addy as well, I got something for you...

No, sir! Not gonna do'it! Don't make me photoshop you while I'm at it! I've got some Willy Wonka pics I'm dying to use.

Listen here beotch, I told you send me your Addy or I will find you and shove bacon places it shouldn't be! :angry:

Bump for Dave's Address, come on 4cbln3 don't be skurred!

I'm speechless Wolfie, thanks for thinking of me and I'm very touched by your generosity!

Sorry WKOTI, I've been mentally busy with some family stuff tomorrow and haven't checked on all the threads like usual. Thanks guys, you don't know how this came at an unreal time!

PM incoming!

laugh.gif
I guess putting ForcibleEntry seemed a little "hard" when I joined so I came up with that name jumble crap you see. FAIL!
sign.gif

Got the sticks today and all I gotta say is above and beyond to you wkoti. Some fantastic smokes here and I cannot wait to burn em up :thumbs: