• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

One year contest

Finally able to drop another guess on this. Sorry for not getting more in over the last week wkoti.

1. What was SoulKitten's original CP name? SoulDog24CA
2. I am something you sit on, but can't take with you. What am I?? 6 Letters Toilet
3. What is your favorite Chuck Norris fact? Chuck Noris is the reason Waldo is hiding
4. What is the most expensive Gurkha out there? Black Dragon released in 2006
5. What is my favorite baseball team? AZ Diamondbacks
6. What is my favorite NC cigar maker? A Fuente
7. What is my favorite CC cigar maker? H. Uppman
8. Who is my favorite Nascar driver?Jeff Burton/b]
9. What is my favorite Tom Hanks movie? Saving Private Ryan
10. How many bands are in the box below? 195

On, I mean No... :p

Try again tomorrow brother man, best o' luck!!!

2. I am something you sit on, but can't take with you. What am I?? 6 Letters Toilet
3. What is your favorite Chuck Norris fact? Chuck Norris doesn't wear a watch. He DECIDES what time it is.
7. What is my favorite CC cigar maker? H. Upmann
8. Who is my favorite Nascar driver? Bill Elliott
10. How many bands are in the box below? 198

3. What is your favorite Chuck Norris fact? Chuck Norris is Souldog
8. Who is my favorite Nascar driver? Jeff Burton
10. How many bands are in the box below? 68

SoulDog wants to punch you in the mouth because you have teeth and he does not!

3. What is your favorite Chuck Norris fact? Chuck Norris doesn't wear a watch. He DECIDES what time it is.
8. Who is my favorite Nascar driver? Bill Elliott
10. How many bands are in the box below? 198

Kasey Kane (spelling?)

3. What is your favorite Chuck Norris fact? Chuck Norris is Souldog
8. Who is my favorite Nascar driver? Jeff Burton
10. How many bands are in the box below? 68

SoulDog wants to punch you in the mouth because you have teeth and he does not!

No for the 3 of you, but you still have a chance if no one else gets it right. Don't forget the pictures part of the contest!

Finally able to drop another guess on this. Sorry for not getting more in over the last week wkoti.

3. What is your favorite Chuck Norris fact? Chuck Noris is the reason Waldo is hiding
8. Who is my favorite Nascar driver?Carl Edwards
10. How many bands are in the box below? 193

8. Who is my favorite Nascar driver?Carl Edwards
10. How many bands are in the box below? 193

WOOOOOOOOOOWHO 8 is correct. And T2P pulls ahead, now all we need is the band count!

Geezus dude, I'm starting to change my reason for wanting to sock you in the mouth to include how long this f**kin' contest has ran!! Choose a frickin' winner Abigail, stop pussy footing around!

Geezus dude, I'm starting to change my reason for wanting to sock you in the mouth to include how long this f**kin' contest has ran!! Choose a frickin' winner Abigail, stop pussy footing around!

Obviously Californian cops can't read well, I stated the length of the contest in the original post you wiener sniffer.

On the other hand I'm curious if you give a nickname to all of your victims or am I just special? :blush:

You young kids and your name-calling! Learn some respect! Ah who am I kidding, no one respects me. :(

Anyways, you, my friend, are mucho special! I rarely dub my victims with girl names, but you are a bit different! :laugh:

You young kids and your name-calling! Learn some respect! Ah who am I kidding, no one respects me. :(

Anyways, you, my friend, are mucho special! I rarely dub my victims with girl names, but you are a bit different! :laugh:

I have only enough respect to give for one BOTL with a Bacon Tattoo and that is Wolfie. Plus anyone holding a Vuvuzela after showing up late to an air force base tour is just appalling.

P.S. Bring it on Big Boy, you can bring the girly so I can steal her after our sparing match! :p

P.S. Bring it on Big Boy, you can bring the girly so I can steal her after our sparing match! :p

Hey now, that's off limits friend. All is fair in trash talkin', but you should know better...

Hey now, that's off limits friend. All is fair in trash talkin', but you should know better...

Ok, you're right. I apologize, we can just settle this in the sparing match. Now bring your big self down here and we can get this out of the way! :p

And the winners are!

Wolfie for the picture contest with the photo below. Congratulations brother man, PM me your addy and I will get those out today.

herf8.jpg

T2P for the questionnaire with 9 correct answers, you nearly got all 10 earlier in a post. PM me your addy and your stick will go out today.

The list of correct answers are

3. What is your favorite Chuck Norris fact? Chuck Noris is the reason Waldo is hiding (My personal favorite)
6. What is my favorite NC cigar maker? A. Fuente
8. Who is my favorite Nascar driver? Carl Edwards
10. How many bands are in the box below? 181

Wohoo! I threw out a blind guess on that last one for driver. No clue how on earth it hit either :p. Thanks wkoti, congrats wolfie and someone please hand Jon a tissue already.

Hey what? Thanks you, but I was just having fun. I think I'd like to defer to a guy who's done me right a number of times. Would you mind sending that to our man Dave over in Hawaii (4cblntr....something)?

Very generous offer there Wolfie, you're a good man. Dave, step up and send me your Addy in a PM and I'll get you taken care of. Wolfie send me a PM with your Addy as well, I got something for you...

T2P - 0304 0370 0000 2596 3914

Good job boys and good job WKOTI for hooking these fine fellows up.