• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Online Class on Cigars

ZigCigar

Hi folks,

want to learn more about cigars?
We're doing an online class on cigars on Saturday (Sep 20) @ 1 PM Western Time on facebook.

It's free (but GOOD!). For more infos check out:

http://apps.new.facebook.com/supercool/sc_classes/show/239

(You need to have a facebook profile for this)

Look forward to seeing you there!
Ramin
PS: We won't try to sell you anything. It's really just an online live-class for cigar aficionados like you to meet and learn more about cigars.

I don't do facebook or any of those social networking sites. Ought I?

So can you tell those of us who do not have fb accounts a little more about who you are and what this is all about? If I like what I hear, I just might sign up.

Wilkey

I just always have an issue with these facebook programs when before you can see it you get this prompt:

"Allowing Supercool School access will let it pull your profile information, photos, your friends' info, and other content that it requires to work."

edited to add: Better just ban this spammer.

I dunno... but I will tell you why I don't. My teenaged kid found out the father of one of her friends was on facebook and said to me it was "creepy". That'll keep me out of there for good, class or no class.

I don't do facebook or any of those social networking sites. Ought I?

So can you tell those of us who do not have fb accounts a little more about who you are and what this is all about? If I like what I hear, I just might sign up.

Wilkey

edit: because while I may be creepy, I just don't want to advertise it.

Back