• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Online retailer to buy singles from

vange

I like to buy a variety of cigars like 10-15 at a time and smoke them until I find something I really like then buy a box of it.
I use cigar.com yet they tend to be more expensive, but I like how I can choose singles very easily and they have a large selection. Any other good sites out there to buy singles from? Thanks in advance.

There's this guy in Kingston from Uptown Cigar Co....I'm sure he can take care of you. PM him. His name is Israel and his handle is Uptown_isy.

There's this guy in Kingston from Uptown Cigar Co....I'm sure he can take care of you. PM him. His name is Israel and his handle is Uptown_isy.

That Israel guy, he is some myth isn't he. Endless source of great service and cigars.

He may even sell you and Opus or two when he has them...... :whistling:

Can't go wrong with the vendors mentioned above - I've had great experiences with Tower Cigars and Israel - Uptown (he can put together some great samplers for you!)

We are very fortunate to have a number of great retailers that frequent the pages of these forums. I almost hate to mention any because I usually forget and leave someone out. Point being, the guys that post here are good folks and take very good care of the membership with fair prices and exceptional service. These guys have earned our business and I don't mind suggesting you patronize one of them..... :thumbs:

Regards - B.B.S.

Isy's always taken good care of me, and it's cool that he knows the locals here in RI. As far as Opus X though...aren't they a myth...like a unicorn or something?