• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OOHHHH SHIT !!!!

Lol! Now you get to sit there for a day and wonder what’s in there (Just a lil slap and tickle)…. 😉

A little birdie told me your area is filled with package pirates, so I figured best to send signature required to ensure it makes it to you safely. 😎

Lol! Now you get to sit there for a day and wonder what’s in there (Just a lil slap and tickle)…. 😉

A little birdie told me your area is filled with package pirates, so I figured best to send signature required to ensure it makes it to you safely. 😎
You are the MAN!! That birdie was correct (@smellysell). This is my Mom's Addy... I take care of her 24-7, so I have some things sent here. But my actual home addy has a lock box. I appreciate the extra precaution John. I can't wait to not show everyone what my cigar hero sent me. 😎

Just got over the shell shock. Mutha F*ck that was a blast. I want so bad to show this package off. But.... I won't tarnish the gesture. @jfields ... Thank you so much for the thought. You sent some ultra fine cigars. Some in honor of our brother Brian... gone to soon, and some you are very fond of yourself. I'm very grateful and proud to be the recipient of a package from you I will smoke each and every one with the thoughts of the sender and our CP brother Brian's memory. Again.... THANK YOU for the BOMB and your decades of friendship. ❤
1635880040284.png

Enjoy Michael! You were one of the first, if not the first to let this NEWB get his feet wet on here when you offered to do a box split on some CORO way back when. I never forgot that and still appreciate it to this day. You probably don’t even remember that.
You even sent me an old and crusty Punch Black Prince with your check you mailed. 😎

Last edited:
Wow ... I have forgotten so many things. But now that you brought up the Punch Black Prince I have a vague recollection. But that's how long we have known each other. It was before electronic transfers. We mailed the funds by pony express. Thanks for the package and the memories. ;-)

Enjoy Michael! You were one of the first, if not the first to let this NEWB get his feet wet on here when you offered to do a box split on some CORO way back when. I never forgot that and still appreciate it to this day. You probably don’t even remember that.
You even sent me an old and crusty Punch Black Prince with your check you mailed. 😎
Whoa, we joined the same month?