• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opening Day

I will be happy to wager on individual RS vs NYY series as they come up in the schedule.

Doc.

With all of the BS goin' on in baseball right now, and their "alledged" committment to the history of the game, why is it that the Cincinnati Reds aren't the team throwin' out the first pitch of the season?!?! :angry: This started several yeasr ago and I haven't a clue why the "Commish" hasn't done anything about it. Piss poor, if ya ask me! It's all about the $$$$$$!

Floyd T.

PS: Go Reds!!!

I agree with you Floyd. It's BS and so is making Johnny Pesky leave the dug out after all his years in Baseball. He lost his wife last year and now this. I'm outraged.

Doc.

Cardinals didn't look too good against the Mets last night, but I think we're in for another good year.

6 months of perfectly good sportcenter wasted on baseball...

just kidding guys! i'm not a big fan, but there's always the golf channel for me!

anyways, today's a beautiful day in central ohio. it's buckeye shirts and reds/indians hats everywhere!

mets.jpg

I hope the Twins rotation doesn't force them to the cellar of the AL Central. The bullpen, defense, and lineup should work out OK, but that rotation could get them 5-6 runs down in the first couple of innings. That makes it tough to win.

Spend some money you cheap bastards!!!!! :angry:

My team is in first place and we beat the World Champions on their turf.

On the first day of school a first grade teacher explains to
her
class
that she is a Yankees fan. She asks her class to raise their
hands
if they are
too. Wanting to impress the teacher, everyone in the class
raises
their hand
except one little girl. The teacher looks at the girl with
surprise
and says
Janie why didn’t you raise your hand?

Because I’m not a Yankees fan she replied.

The teacher still shocked, asked Well, if your not a Yankees
fan
then who are
you a fan of?
I’m a Red Sox fan and proud of it, Janie replied.

The teacher could not believe her ears.

Janie why are you a Red Sox fan?

Cuz my mom and dad are both sox fans, so I'm a Red Sox fan
too!

*Well* said the teacher in an annoyed tone *that is no reason
for
you to be a
Red Sox fan. You don’t have to be just like your parents all the
time. What if
your mom was an idiot and your dad was a moron what would you
be
then?

Then Janie smiled “I’d be a Yankees fan”.

Doc.