• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Openly ISO Jfields wish list

Condoms. Duct tape. Lube. Gatorade (to quench your thirst, it has electrolytes and stuff).

He's partial to Backwoods and an occasional Peach Phillies Blunt. But I heard he is in search of the elusive glass top nilla hiba. It is purported to be available in the Can Cun/Merida version. I also heard he gets Wild Irish Rose by the case when it's on sale.

That is all!

World Peace!

I don't know. From your comment about skeeters, it sounds like all you want is for someone to whack your peepee!:sign:

Ken

Havn't you noticed...he and Jonsey always seem to be in the same thread.

Piggy backing each other, no less.

Piggy-Back-Ride.jpg

Perhaps an Opus BBMF might tickle his fancy. :whistling:

Bingo!

The last ones the wife and I had in the basement..............Well, the wife forgot to lock the door and they got away. That was hard to explain to the police.

man these guys must not like you, I haven't gotten any suggestions for 1492s, opus maduros, opus barberpole lancero culebras etc

man these guys must not like you, I haven't gotten any suggestions for 1492s, opus maduros, opus barberpole lancero culebras etc

We remember what happened to the last barberpole he had!

Not pretty.

:0

You guys have provided shitty intel, fortunately I am not in a hurry

a case of Coors Light and some White Owls.. :p I'll buy the coors!!!

From his profile. Haha.

"Absolute Favorite: Anejo Shark !!!!!!!!!!!!
Woam
Liga Privada #9
Anything Padron
Anything by Pete Johnson
Not too many Cuban cigars I don't like."

I don't know if I did that right... :blush:

From his profile. Haha.

"Absolute Favorite: Anejo Shark !!!!!!!!!!!!
Woam
Liga Privada #9
Anything Padron
Anything by Pete Johnson
Not too many Cuban cigars I don't like."

I don't know if I did that right... :blush:

You did it right, just not the list that Phil is looking for.

Wasn't J looking for Founder's Breakfast Stout? I actually went out of my way to see if my better, local, Beer Mongers had some, to no avail.
I think his second choice was MD2020.

Wasn't J looking for Founder's Breakfast Stout? I actually went out of my way to see if my better, local, Beer Mongers had some, to no avail.
I think his second choice was MD2020.

I know he's looking for some KBS and Sexual Chocolate in beer. He's fixin to get his ass kicked by as far as a beer package goes.