• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OPERATION ENDURING STOGIE

sir-smokes-a-lot

A Freudian Slip in progress
Adopt a GI in Iraq

It is over at the cigar family site.

Saw a thread over at CF.

Since I was not here when this was started, felt compelled to try and start it up again for the guys who were told to stay till next year at the earliest.

:thumbs:

any thoughts?

I think it's a great idea what do we do if there is enough support?

JIm

I was already thinkin' about sending some cigars over to one of the units that have been there since the start (one of the airborne companies of the 101st) and were told that they will be there till some time in February. I've already got an address to send them to and all. That's what I planned on doin', I'm all for it. :thumbs:

Maybe we can do a pass for them do a take 1 or 2 put 2 or 4, then the box be sent over, this way they get more?? SHould not be that much trouble.

Jim

I think a pass would take too long for something like this. I all ready have a bunch of cigars for them smoke and I was gonna go on cigarbid and pick up a box or 3 to go along with it. :D :thumbs: :D

I just wanted to get guys to send a few over there in a second wave.

A pass would take to long (good idea though), so just to raise awareness for the dudes who will be over there till 04.

I will send over my own pack.
Though also trying to get some of the stores he3re tosupport it as well and donate a few sticks.

Hi all I'm new here but have been reading a few posts here and there and the community seems really cool...Anyway I'm new to the cigar thing and am over here in Afghanistan the "forgotten" war...Anyway I've ordered some smokes here and there and it takes forever and I'm not sure what I like yet...I see yous have support for the boys/girls in Iraq and that's GREAT...Anyone into helping some of us newbs in the "other" desert out hehe...If yous are interested PM me and I'll shoot yous a good address for us here...THANKS from all of us out here...

Peace...

Guido

sounds good.

Post it here dude.
:thumbs:

(already send out a pack, but will prob. send out another)

Okay here's my address over here incase yous wanna donate to the desert hehe...

Olivieri, Michael
CJTF-180
ATTN: CMD GRP
APO, AE 09354...

Any help will be most appreciated...

Peace...

Right on, Will send a package out myself to mike.

Do we need to label as tobacco products ???

Jim

sleepyjim said:
Right on, Will send a package out myself to mike.

Do we need to label as tobacco products ???

Jim
Shouldn't matter my wife was sending me cigs without a problem... :)

Is this an Open Pass???? If not...why is it in this Forum? :)

Dave tries to pacify Beast while he moves this to [Cigar Discussion]

Dave ;)

Dave is this a discussion about cigars...if not...why'd you move it to this forum? :p LMAO

good idea, my post was a "pass" of the hey there are smokeless dudes over there and we should bomb them (in the good way that is. :D )

So is this a "bombing" thread? maybe it belongs in the Bombing forum? ;)

ya know what?

i do not know where this would go under. How about we move it around every three days?
:D

Just saw the first version of this in the old passes area and wanted to ressurect it.

put it wherever you want dudes.

just wanted to send some smokes abroad to the guys out there and to mention it would be cool if another one or two people did it too.

Well guys and gals, here is addy you can also send ceegars too if interested.

2LT Mat Kilgore
A/Co 3-187th INF
Unit# 96084
APO AE 09325-6084

He's a new officer just recently graduated from West Point and he's a big time cigar smoker as his dad is. I'm still workin' on his dad to join cigar pass as I know Mat will join up after his return from Iraq. I'm sending out a box monday and I know he's going to share them with his platoon cause that's the kind of guy he is. He's been there since the Bagdad attacks and he's there till at least February. I talked with a friend of his and he said that they are all smokin' what ever they can get their hand s on, so if you all have some so called "dog rockets", I'm sure they will go to a great cause. :thumbs:

Well, being an enlisted POS that I am, it is against my better judgement to send cigars to an officer. But seeing how you can vouche for his background, bombs away!

Emo

You know guys, this is a really good cause. All I've got is three table huni's with some individual sticks of different kinds here and there. I would actually like to order a couple bundles to send so there will be plenty to share around. Some suggestions for best bang for the buck and where to find them on the net would be appreciated.

Thats very understanding of you Emo. :D An officer in the dessert is different then an officer at O club. :D