• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OPERATION ENDURING STOGIE

2LT Kilgore should be in total awwww when he opens the box I sent him on Monday. :0
I went through all my desk tops and cooledor and sent out around 40 nice sticks for his platoon and himself to enjoy. A normal platoon of infrantry soldiers consists around 20 to 25 guys so each of em' should enjoy a couple of ceegars each. :thumbs:

I went a little nuts on cigarbid shopping for the guys. Mine wont be great quality, but they'll be ok and plenty of them. The down side is they won't be here for me to turn around and ship to them till next week. A box of Astral, 5 vegas, and other stuff along those lines. I would sugest he find a 2nd platoon to share with, but unfortunatly I think they might be there long enough to get em all smoked and then some.

There was one address for Iraq and another guy in Afghanistan I was thinking, so I thought I would send some to each. :thumbs:

Well, let me give some updated new from the war zone. First off, Steve 2LT Mat got your ceegars about 2 weeks ago and is trully grateful for all the cigars. He got my package this past Saturday and said all the sticks are in great shape. I packed mine in humi packs cause I knew it would take a while to get to him. He said that they have a humidor with them and said that they are enjoying yours right now. :thumbs: