• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"Operation: Just Cause" Pass

ALostTexan

The Travelin' Cigar Man
Well, guys, I have been out of the game for awhile, but things are finally getting situated now, and since there are not enough passes starting for the average guy right now, I have decided to start up a pass. Actually, I tried to get a pass going a few months ago, when things started to fall apart on me, and now I feel it is time to get it going.

Normal pass rules apply, and it is pretty much an open pass as of now, and I really invite a few of the old guys who I have dealt with in the past. You pretty much know who you are.

I am putting a list together right now of the cigars to be in the pass, and I will get that up shortly.

ALostTexan
...now lost in North Central Pennsylvania...

OK, here is a rough list of the cigars going into the pass. Mostly just stuff that I have in the humidor that is just sitting waiting on a new home. Alot of Fuente stuff, and ISOM's from group buys and trades.

1) A. Fuente Double Chateau Sungrown
2) A. Fuente Cuban Belicoso Sungrown
3) A. Fuente Opus X Robusto
4) A. Fuente Opus X Super Belicoso
5) A. Fuente Anejo #77
6) A. Fuente Anejo #55
7) A. Fuente Anejo #50
8) A. Fuente Don Carlos Belicoso
9) A. Fuente Hemingway Untold Story Maduro
10) A. Fuente Work of Art Maduro
11) Ramon Allones Specialty Selected ISOM
12) Romeo y Julieta Coronitas en Cedro ISOM
13) Cohiba Double Corona EL 2003 ISOM
14) Partagas 898 ISOM
15) Saint Luis Rey Serie A ISOM
16) CAO Italia Piazza
17) Trinidad Belicoso
18) Trinidad Toro
19) A. Fuente Don Carlos #2
20) Trinidad Robosto Maduro
21) Ashton VSG Belicoso #1
22) Padron Serie 1926 #2
23) La Flor Dominica Double Ligero Chisel
24) La Flor Dominica Double Ligero Chisel Maduro
25) Carlos Torano Reserva Selecta Robusto
26) H. Upmann Habano 2000 Grand Robusto

How does this look? May change a few of these, may add to this list.

ALostTexan

I'd love to join if you'd have me.

I know I'm a newbie, but I've done a newbie trade w/ Tony Bones and herf trade with Dixie and ..........

here's the kicker......

I'm married to a texan............. :0

I'ld love to play iff you'll have me. A newbie to this site but not to cigars...a trade with moki is all that's under my belt so far.

Aloha Bro! It's good to have you back! If it's okay with you... "Newbie Wade" would love to play in this one and I'll even volunteer to go first! :thumbs: :D :love: LMK Bruddah!

Aloha,

"Newbie" Wade

Hey ALostTexan.

Don't even think of trying to out do Fast4's record for passes in waiting! ;)

OK, looks like 12 as of now. I will hopefully get this out on Saturday. Do me a favor, if your addy isn't in your profile, PM me with it so that I can get the lineup in order.

Thanks for the response to all....

ALostTexan

OK, now for an update....

Wound up with 14 in the pass. I am just waiting on a snail mail address from two people, and we will have this out.

ALostTexan