• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"Operation: Just Cause" Pass

Came to send the pass off and teh wife already sent it out for me!. What an awesome woman. :love: :love: This baby is coming home via USPS :thumbs:

-0303 1290 0000 5322 6312

Enjoy your new cigars ALT :D :D

You get the pass yet ALT?? Be sure and post when you do-I want to know what you think about your surprise gift. It's right on top, can't miss. :D :D

No sign of it today. I will keep you posted. Hopefully tomorrow!!!

ALostTexan

Well, ran home from work today to find the pass on my doorstep. Great shape, and excellent surprise in there, SFG. I have a new respect for Montecristo Platinums!!!

Thanks again for all that particpated. I actually did enjoy the pass, and learned alot from it.

ALostTexan

ALostTexan said:
Well, ran home from work today to find the pass on my doorstep. Great shape, and excellent surprise in there, SFG. I have a new respect for Montecristo Platinums!!!

Thanks again for all that particpated. I actually did enjoy the pass, and learned alot from it.

ALostTexan
[snapback]161061[/snapback]​

For those who didn't get the Montecristo Platinum part and your respect for it, I got a free calendar that someone created a thread about awhile ago, I think it's on page 3 or 4 of the lobby if you click back to it. The wife wasn't too keen on me having it and Randyb1's balls are on the shelf where his wife keeps 'em, so he couldn't have it either. Sooooooo, packed it up for good 'ole ALT to enjoy!. I only looked at it for the cigars, certainly not the naked woman painted in silver in varous provocative poses...no, not at all. :p :p

Once again, thanks for having me in on this one ALT. This has been a very enjoyable one for me. I'll definitely be smoking my "takes" as soon as the weather gets a little better outside. :thumbs: congrats to all who participated as well. :thumbs:

Thanks ALT for the pass. Sorry it didn't run as smoothly as one would have hoped, but still fun just the same :thumbs:
Robert

Hey all-Smoked the Fonseca Series "F" that I took from the pass. It was an excellent cigar, you can find the review...well...where reviews are done. I'd encourage others to do likewise. :D

I'd thought I'd top this since I see the person who did this pass wrong is having a birthday today.

This is what happens when newbies don't take the advice of the people who have been here the longest and care about CP!