• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"Operation: Just Cause" Pass

OK, I just tried again, but Rod's PM Mailbox is full, so I sent him an email about it.

Thanks,

ALostTexan

Well, we made it to the new section. Let the games begin....

ALostTexan

Here it goes guys, I will ship tomorrow afternoon, hopefully the weather is nice and i can take some pics of the jersey shore :D

Put / Take
#29 CoRo 02 Unbanded - Parag 898 #14
#30 VR - Fam - SLR Series #15

Extra Puts:
#27 Padron 6000
#28 A Fuente SG Beli

comin your way jason, DC 0303 3430 0000 9258 4541

Sorry for the misunderstandin on the anejo's, i wont be takin them, I had a fellow BOTL offering to sell me some for $14 so i did not think they were worth so much
My Oringal Puts/Takes were approved by the host

Excellent job, s0ber. Thanks alot for participating. You rock.

ALostTexan

so from a newbie perspective, what would the anejo's be worth? I bought an Opus X Res D chat for $13.50 today. Would that be a bad p/t?

rather ask a stupid question than make a stupid assumption.....

s0ber said:
Here it goes guys, I will ship tomorrow afternoon, hopefully the weather is nice and i can take some pics of the jersey shore :D

Put / Take
#29 CoRo 02 Unbanded - Parag 898 #14
#30 VR - Fam - SLR Series #15

Extra Puts:
#27 Padron 6000
#28 A Fuente SG Beli

Sorry for the misunderstandin on the anejo's, i wont be takin them, I had a fellow BOTL offering to sell me some for $14 so i did not think they were worth so much
My Oringal Puts/Takes were approved by the host
Someone blew some smoke up your A$$! Your original P/T's were fine. ;)

Who asked you Joe? :lookup:

Your not even in this pass! ;) :p

:love: Ya man!

edited to say: awsome job Georgie boy! :thumbs:

cohibasurfer said:
Who asked you Joe? :lookup:

Your not even in this pass! ;) :p

:love: Ya man!

edited to say: awsome job Georgie boy! :thumbs:
The Oooooooooooooooooo mighty one asked me to place my opinion on this thread!!

When Sinatra asks.... You do!! :p

Plus I was bored had just felt like typin’ sumthin’!!

s0ber said:
Sure thats the right DC?

You entered 0303 3430 0000 9258 4541

There is no record of that item. If it was mailed recently, information may not yet be available. Please try again later.

You entered 0303 3430 0000 9258 4541

We attempted to deliver your item at 10:01 am on October 23, 2004 in NEW YORK, NY 10019 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later
:lookup: Actually, no, a notice wasn't left. Glad I thought to check the DC#. I bet they give me a hard time when I go to the post office to pick it up without a notice too. :angry:

other1 said:
:lookup: Actually, no, a notice wasn't left. Glad I thought to check the DC#. I bet they give me a hard time when I go to the post office to pick it up without a notice too. :angry:
Uhhhhh,.......George?? ??? ??? On a separate matter, any news on that ISOM three-pack I sent you a MO for?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

:lookup: :lookup: :lookup: :lookup: :lookup:

dont get your panties in a bunch ;) everything came in today except the choix supremes, hopefully tomorrow and not letter from customs ??? I will update the link tonight after class

edit: btw they got here in 4 days from hong kong ;)

The pass has been located.

I went to the post office to pick it up. They couldn't find it.. I'm thinking USPS screwed me again.. Then I get home, and it had been delivered. :0

ALostTexan said:
6) A. Fuente Anejo #55
12) Romeo y Julieta Coronitas en Cedro ISOM
16) CAO Italia Piazza
My proposed takes ^^^

Puts...
La Aurora 100 Anos Robusto
Trinidad Fundadores ISOM (gotta look up year..)
CAO Brazilia Anaconda

Extra put : A big LGC Series R just because I happen not to like them but I know lots of people do.

One correction, #10 is not a WOAM it's just a regular Short Story.

LMK if this looks good. I hope to meet up with Marito later this week to hand off the box.

Everything sounds great. Excellent P/T's, by the way. I sort of hoped you and Marito would just meet up to hand off the pass, because I think that when you get to meet up with fellow cigar guys, it only makes a pass better.

Thanks alot for participating in this pass. You rock!!!

ALostTexan

other1 said:
ALostTexan said:
  6)  A. Fuente Anejo #55
12)  Romeo y Julieta Coronitas en Cedro ISOM
16)  CAO Italia Piazza
My proposed takes ^^^

Puts...
La Aurora 100 Anos Robusto
Trinidad Fundadores ISOM (gotta look up year..)
CAO Brazilia Anaconda

Extra put : A big LGC Series R just because I happen not to like them but I know lots of people do.

One correction, #10 is not a WOAM it's just a regular Short Story.

LMK if this looks good. I hope to meet up with Marito later this week to hand off the box.
Great play, I love the Anaconda..........(keeps fingers crossed) :) :D

Thanks for letting me join!
But I have to bow out of this pass. No sense in causing a ruckus.

Enjoy...

:thumbs: