• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Operation Old Fart

Jack Straw

Just walked in the door, and my wife handed me a package with that "look", and asked what I had ordered. When I noticed the return address was my own, but from Cigar Pass Newb, I knew something was up. Never in my wildest imagination would I have expected such a nice assortment of smokes, and the culprit has done his homework, as these are some of my all time favorites, and several I have been wanting to try.

I wish I was as clever as AVB, and could adapt some Christmas lyrics that could begin to thank you for the great selection of smokes, and to be included with such a distinguished group of BOTL's leaves me at a loss for words. Seeing as how I make my living talking, this is no mean feat!

Rest assured, this gift will not go unpunished, as I will pay these forward to unsuspecting newbs, but I won't use the knife for the purpose you suggested, but it will make a great box opener.

Thanks, again, for your overwhelming generosity, and to steal a bit of AVB's thunder .....

"Carry on my wayward son ...."

I may be an Old Fart, but I still know how to read a bar code!! :thumbs:

Very good targeting my fellow CP'r. You picked a fine target in Jay.

I knew there had to be more hits today. Gosh darn nooblers. :)

Someone has to take up the front of the cavalry, the old farts have survived this long they deserve the reprieve. :laugh:

Nice play.

Brian

If all the avatars shown on my letter are being "hit", it could be considered an all out assault.

I am humbled to be included in such distinguished company. :blush:

Outstanding work mystery bomber, I love the stealth play. :thumbs:

Nicely done mystery bomber. :thumbs:
Congratulations Jay!

You OLD FART! :whistling:

"Discipline is the soul of an army. It makes small numbers formidable; procures success to the weak, and esteem to all."

"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."