• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Operation Opus X

Well I checked my store today and they are not in yet, and I will be moving right when they are getting them in.

Anyone want to do me a favor and pick some up at their shop when they come in? My shop did not get a Spring/Summer shipment and I have been waiting forever!

:( :angry: :(

They hit my local shops this afternoon (NYC, LI)

fuente3.jpg

I didn't know what a vsg was a few month's ago and now I love them. i will have to try one of these opus x and see what they are like. I'll post the prices when I find them.

Fast4Dr said:
Lumberg said:
Fast, what are those sticks on the right?
DC Maximus Pyramid No. 3
Which I might add are great sticks but kind of pricy at 15-20 a stick. Smoked one, and got a couple in for the deep sleep

I'm a fan of both the Opus X and the Ashton VSG, but all things considered, prefer the VSG. They tend to be a little cheaper and more available and don't have as strong a nicotine kick.

Got a bunch of both sleeping nicely in my humidor and pick up more whenever I can find them. They're both special ocassion smokes.

this needs a bump :) still nothing in my area as far as I can tell.

shop i was at last night has 'em.

Georgetown tob. in Tysons Corner mall. a bit more pricey than I have seen them at other places around here though.

well, my store sells them, and btls.

but i didn't check on the prices of the opus x's.

i could prolly call tho.

no limits as i could tell.

btl's were 24 without tax.
6% tax.

I prefer the VSG over the Opus X by a long shot.

I had a good laugh today. While at the shopping mall with my daughter looking for a gift for my wife, I stopped at the "Cigar Cart" and noticed they were selling Opus X Beli's for $39.95 a stick. How's that for price gouging!!!!!

Sheeeeiiiit!!!!!

they were selling Opus X Beli's for $39.95 a stick. How's that for price gouging!!!!!

Ridiculous!!!!

I had no idea they'd ever sell for that.

My shop sells the Fuente Fuente's for #13.00 each and Anejo 55's for $15.00 each.

Looks like that's the most valuable stick in my humi (it was a gift in a bomb!!)

Las Vegas airport smoke cart..... xXx $65.00 :0

WOW, if I base the dollar amount of my inventory on the Las Vegas airport smoke cart's prices, my net worth just increased significantly :D

GRRRRRR

My local sho got them in late Friday. 5 Boxes. Weakest shipment yet according to the owner.

They atarted selling em on Saturday and they sold out on Monday.

They also got 2 boxes of anejos. Sold out.

The got 2 boxes of Hemingway Maduros. They still have some Masterpiece Maduros lest, of which I bought one.

They got a box of BTLs. They still have about 6 or so left (I saw the box).

They Masterpieces are going for 13 and the BTLs are going for "15 and change."

I guess I'll have to wait until next shipment :(

Personally I like the Opus as a change of pace due to availability and cost. I keep one or two in the Humi at all times in case of emergency or special occasion ( I also have a friend that almost always hits me up when he can't get any). That is when I can get them. I can't say that VSG in my experience are much better. I have only had two from same shop and they were not that good. One was plain bad and the other I think was a victim of poor storage. I no longer deal with that establishment.

I am on the list at my two fav. stores and they have as yet not come in.

Still havent tried either Opus X , or VSGs, stuck out here in the middle of nowhere
went to Neb. last week 2 hr. drive one way , they said they use to have Opus X and they never heard of VSGs, go figure. Nearest I can find is in Kansas City 6 hours 1 way . Anyway if anyone has 2 they could part with "other than Phil on the VSG, know how he feals about them," would love to buy them from you . Pm me if anyone is interested.

thanks Randy :D