• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OPFTH (Cigars for the Troops)

Smitty

Thanks to AWLiuo of Cigarpass:

Andrew sent a nice box for the troops that included approx 80 cigars!!!!!

WOW ! Thanks Andrew!

A personal thanks thread is started in your honor at www.opfth.com

(http://opfth.org/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=447)

Thanks for your great donation and support.

"Operation from the Heart"
www.opfth.com

"Smitty"

A lot of top notch guys here! Well done AWLiuo!!

Excellent job AWLiuo! They appreciate it more than they could possibly express! :thumbs:

8 REALLY HUGE - Cigar, jerky, gum, eye drops, candy, tissue, letters and cards packed boxes left today for the troops. Details at www.opfth.com

Thanks for all that donated this month.

Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:50 pm Post subject: Cigar Nation PODCAST "Plug"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode 6 of the Cigar Nation Ipod Podcast has a nice section talking about "Operation from the Heart". Nice JOB GUYS. Eric and Josh are great guys and put on a great show about "Anything about cigars". Their tag line is "Smoke'm if you gottem" . JUST LIKE OURS!

Do a google search and download the show and check it out.

Thanks for the airtime.....

Emil ("Centurycigar") and "Cookie_1978" of Cigarpass sent 20+ cigars for the troops. Thanks Guys! They will leave shortly for the troops.

6 HUGE / cigar filled boxes left for the troops today. Details at www.opfth.com

Thanks to all the sent donations this month! =D>

I have been away (mothers surgery) and then came home and got sick... :( But i am back. a huge thank you thread is coming for the many OPFTH boxes that greeted me here on my return today. As soon as i get it sorted out - posts will be made and medals awarded where applicable

Upon my return here at OpFTH Midwest, I was greeted by numerous packages for the troops. Individual thank you threads are posted at http://opfth.org/forum/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=8 . If you want to check and verify or post on the OpfTH website – please do!

Instead of trying to post each separate, a list was made and included in one long thank you post. Note: so of the donations were not identified as who they are or where (what board) they were from so if you see you name on the list and want to claim it . PLEASE LET ME KNOW who you are…. A reminder – please include a message in your donations of who and where your from so we know. Once you see the volume we get all at one time here, you will understand how difficult it is knowing who is who.

---------------------------------

- James Portor from CA (unknown board or nickname) sent in 11 sticks for the troops

- Kevin Kimball of MA (unknown board or nickname) sent in stickers, cigars, deodorant, toothbrushes, wipes etc for the troops

- Richard Cutchin (Tattoodad13 of eherf and cbid) sent in 18 sticks

- Bill Coubey of MO (cpass) sent 4 great sticks for the troops

- Daniel Lockhart (Mr_wolf of cpass) sent a huge 3 box donation of 73 cigars, box of pipe tobacco, books and magazines. THANKS DAN!

- Mrepp of Cpass sent in 30+ sticks for the troops

- John Roberto of PA (unknown board or nickname) sent in 63 sticks to the troops

- “A Guy from Cbid” Anonymous donation of 28 sticks in 2 boxes. Unknown who its from but I assume it’s a troops donation bomb. So thanks!

- Ron Meyer (MnRon of eherf) sent in 37 sticks

- Brian Wasserman of Ca (infinity of cpass) sent cigars for the troops

- Andy Tang of OR (unknown board or nickname) jerky, 25 cigars, snacks

- Rich O’keefe of MA (unknown board or nick) 35 cigars, razors, lotion, toothpaste, etc

- Bruce Frazer of MA (unknown board or nick) Books , mags, 50 cigars (plus 10 for me)

- Jon Bargen of NE (unknown board or nick) 60+ cigars and 5 for me!! Thanks!

- AndyTv and Betadawg of cbid and eherf : Andy ran a contest and beta won and needed to donate cigars to the troops and DID ! 155 total! Thanks both

- Andrew Liou of Cpass sent in 60+ cigars for the troops

- Ed Guevara of CW sent in cgars, snacks, mouthwash, etc

- Karen Marie of cbid and eherf presented me with 21 cigars for the troops while I had the pleasure of meeting her in person in tampa a few weeks ago. Thanks Karen

- CURLY?? – Anonymous donation with no indication if it’s a donation or bomb for me so treating it like a donation . 2 boxes and a total of 19 sticks in one and an otter box full in the other. GREAT DONATION! Thanks.

- Scot Bryant of VA (unknown board or nick) sent in 100+ cigars for the troops ! Thanks

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

there you go! All caught up. Claim them if you like. Details posted on each of your thank you threads at www.opfth.com

Thanks thanks thanks!!!!!!!

Bill
“smitty”
www.opfth.com

It seems that Opfth.com has been hacked a few weeks ago. The website was completely defaced and taken over by a propaganda site. We have shut down the forums and know we have lost some data and posts already. We hope to have it back online soon.

stay tuned :)

It seems that Opfth.com has been hacked a few weeks ago. The website was completely defaced and taken over by a propaganda site. We have shut down the forums and know we have lost some data and posts already. We hope to have it back online soon.

stay tuned :)

Man that sucks. :angry2:

Hope you get the site back up shortly. :thumbs:

david Kozerow : a huge box of cigars (50 or so, arrived for the troops)

not sure what board your from (no note in box) . THANKS!

Officially sanctioned mooch

I’ve been messaging back and forth with Smitty discussing how I can help at OpFTH. I’m very excited to announce that I will be acting as an agent of OpFTH on CigarPass as well as locally in the DFW, TX area.

Any assistance/advice the members of CP can offer will be greatly appreciated, of course cigar donations are always welcome but a letter from home or a box full of cookies or magazines can bring as much joy to a service member as a box of cigars. Any members in the DFW area, who would like a local drop off location please PM me for directions to Tobacco Road in Arlington.

I’d like to thank the members of CP for all the support for the troops that you’ve shown in the past and will continue to show in the future. Bless you all.

I’d like to thank the members of CP for all the support for the troops that you’ve shown in the past and will continue to show in the future. Bless you all.

Aye, couldn't agree more. And I can vouch that Mike will be a great addition to the cause.

Congrats.

"I’m very excited to announce that I will be acting as an agent of OpFTH on CigarPass as well as locally in the DFW, TX area."

You're a good man, preembargo, and I will be there when you need support!

harpu :cool:

Uh oh, Tobacco Road is joinging the BsOTL of CP. No one is safe.

:)

8-MASSIVE (30lbs plus each) just left OpFTH Midwest for the troops. Thank all that donated over the last month.

:)