• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OPFTH (Cigars for the Troops)

Announcement:

Ever wanted to get more involved in a project that supports the troops?

Now is your chance…..

You can become an authorized “Agent” for OpFTH.

Details coming soon (when the website is restored by the webmaster)

An Official AGENT thread will be posted on the website at www.opfth.com with all the information you need. FAQ, What is required?

Requirements will be as little as shipping one package DIRECTLY to the troops a month and posting pictures and updates on the forums. You can then become as active as you like! IF you want to set up drop locations and collection boxes in your area or host collection events at Cigar shops? That’s up to you!

Direct assignments of managing message boards updates will be assigned too. You could be the main contact on this board (if not already assigned).

This program will allow OpFTH to spread out and increase its presence in the communities. It also takes the cost burden of shipping off of us (mine specifically- cost now approx $150 a month minimum).

You will get special access to restricted areas of the OpFTH website that contain news and planning and active target addresses and more…...

Stay tuned for more details, coming soon!

Bill Schmidt
“smitty”
www.opfth.com
Operation from the Heart

--------------------

Welcome PREEMBARGO to the Program and our Newest AGENT and voice on this board!

www.opfth.com forums are back online. The attack has blown away our site and we lost alot of info after Jan 06. We are working to avoid that in the future.

I will be updating shipments and unit info in the next couple of days.

Thanks Clint for the great work getting us back up.

"smitty"
www.opfth.com

Good job getting the site back up, :thumbs: it really stinks that so much was lost. I guess we’re just gonna have to get busy replacing it with new shipments. ;)

Know someone that is shipped over to the sandpit?

Any military service man or women can be added to the OpFTH list. Our current hacking of the website has our active shipping list a mess. So we are wiping it out and restarting again. If you know someone that could use a pick me up while over in Iraq - contact me immediately at smitty at OPFTH.com. I will need a direct shipping APO or FPO address and dates of expected return (so we know when to stop shipping).

Contact us immediately. The list will fill fast!

Thanks for your support.

Bill
"smitty"

Hmmm. Who do I know that's deployed to the sandbox? I know there's gotta be someone. :whistling:

Hey Wyatt, Did you share any sticks with Cpt.Whittenberger? :p

Who the....what the....how the.....? LOL, ok, you need to let me know how you know her, lol.

But to answer your question, no, she is currently on leave spending time with family. I'm actually filling in for her as commander.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'll never tell.

You should at least offer Sibert a stick or two, always good to be on the ins with the First Sergeant. :thumbs:

Edit: spelling

Ok, now you're rubbing it in, you got me goin to the duece to get a background check goin, rofl :p

It's all info you can find on the 'net.

There is that but there are other places too, you just have to dig. ;)

How ‘bout this? This ain’t on any newsletter.? I'm thinking of suggesting SOUTHERN ILLINOIS UNIVERSITY CARBONDALE to my son. Any thoughts? SALUKI STRIKE BATTALION sound familiar.

Ohhh two of us can play now :p

I wonder if he likes this job more then being the 6th Field Artillery Chemical Officer?

ROFL, I feel like Sandra Bullock in "The Net"

But two can play at this game boys.