• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OPFTH (Cigars for the Troops)

I wonder if he likes this job more then being the 6th Field Artillery Chemical Officer?
That is a famous picture around the battalion :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey AVB, how'd you like Econmics and Electronics at Penn State? Probably not as much as you like 2001: A Space Odyssy I bet. But that's ok, any Marine Vet is ok in my books.

Muahahahahahahaha

:sign: :sign: :D :laugh:

sorry bout this smitty, didn't mean the hijack. It's all Mike and AVB's fault.

the most activity on an opfth thread on the web right now! hahahah

and Michael - that really you?

and brick - you better find some friends to share the next opfth package that arrives :) its not going to be a handful to roll dice for........*wink*

the most activity on an opfth thread on the web right now! hahahah

and Michael - that really you?

Well, I've seen Mike...and I can say there are definitely a few differences, lol. But I'll take your autograph anyway bro, hehe.

and brick - you better find some friends to share the next opfth package that arrives :) its not going to be a handful to roll dice for........*wink*

Trust me, with all the bombs that have turned this place into rubble, I've got plenty of friends all of a sudden :laugh:

Hell. I posted that info here at least once, or you got it from HTOC, not hard to find. You gotta do better. :whistling:

Hey AVB, how'd you like Econmics and Electronics at Penn State? Probably not as much as you like 2001: A Space Odyssy I bet. But that's ok, any Marine Vet is ok in my books.

Muahahahahahahaha

LOL!!!! No Smitty, but the resemblance is uncanny.

Trust me, you really don't want to bother googling me! What you find may be very disturbing. (I once had a 'film' career myself, you know)

My turn again: Your wife's name starts with "L" :whistling:

Dang, I'm clearly outmatched. If I can just find your real name!!!!

Except for one entry for the Home Theater Forum, there is nothing listed for my name either in my full name or variations. You will find a lot of stuff on people with the same name but nothing on me ;)

A good man knows his limitations.........Dirty Harry. :rolleyes:

Dang, I'm clearly outmatched. If I can just find your real name!!!!

Hell. I posted that info here at least once, or you got it from HTOC, not hard to find. You gotta do better. :whistling:

Lemme try this on for size...

So AVB, is the K silent like in Knife?

And it just so happens that 2-0-9-1-3 are five of my favorite numbers.

MuahahahHHhahauahaha

Addy is no sweat, I had it in my profile until yesterday...just trying to make things hard for ya :laugh: .

How is this one: Your wife's middle name is Anne.

Your turn :sign:

Addy is no sweat, I had it in my profile until yesterday...just trying to make things hard for ya :laugh: .

How is this one: Your wife's middle name is Anne.

Your turn :sign:

Nicely done,

Hey..do me a favor and peak your head out the window on the left side of your house and tell Lester and Clara I say hello :)

I am not usually one to step in and cry "hijack" and stop the flow of chat back and forth. I am not even going to hint i would do it. I enjoy the banter especially on this thread.

WHY????

Cause this is the ONLY "2006 OPFTH " thread on the net that is going to hit 500 posts in a week. :)

Keeping it on the top of the "recent" posts page is great.

Keep up the great work :p~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh come on, once you have my address it's no problem to find out who is next door or down the street or my phone number. You'll have to learn to act better, ask your wife, she acts sometimes. But if that doesn't do it for ya I'll ask about Clinton and Brice. :whistling:

Hey..do me a favor and peak your head out the window on the left side of your house and tell Lester and Clara I say hello :)

Oh come on, once you have my address it's no problem to find out who is next door or down the street or my phone number. You'll have to learn to act better, ask your wife, she acts sometimes. But if that doesn't do it for ya I'll ask about Clinton and Brice. :whistling:

Well played...very well played. But I think the nail in the coffin was sending me an email to my baghdad military address, lol.

You've won this time my friend, but you haven't seen the last of me (shaking fist in the air).

Ok, Smitty, post is yours again, haha. Support OPFTH!

A worthy player yourself considering your location.

My shot for today was that your Grandparents 53rd is coming up soon (June 9th) but I do have some big guns waiting in the background.

You didn't do bad for a Remington Raider (ask SgtMaj Taylor or LTC Diehl) :p