• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OpFTH Pass...AKA The Sandbox Pass

DIRECT HIT!!!!

So in closing (sorry so long), just the simple phrase of “Thanks for your Support!”. Only four words, but I hope you can understand how much we mean them.

We’ll be seein’ you all around CP!!!!!!

No sir(s), Thank you!

You are the guys with your asses hanging out, enduring hardships and conditions that we can only imagine.

It was my pleasure duty to treat you, I only wish I would have sent more.

Take care!

DIRECT HIT!!!!

So in closing (sorry so long), just the simple phrase of “Thanks for your Support!”. Only four words, but I hope you can understand how much we mean them.

No sir(s), Thank you!

You are the guys with your asses hanging out, enduring hardships and conditions that we can only imagine.

Take care!

Well said... I gotta "ditto" that.

DIRECT HIT!!!!

No sir(s), Thank you!

Take care!

Well said... I gotta "ditto" that.

x2 You guys more than deserve it. Just enjoy the smokes and stay safe one day maybe we can all have a herf together back here in the states.

I have to say you guys are the best! I have never seen so much comraderery in a long time. You really don't know what to expect until it is in front of you.
Definitely have to see about getting together for a herf some time! We really appreciate you support and friendship! :D :rolleyes:

Lima Whiskey (Chappy): tryin’ to steal a VSG…thou shalt not steal Chappy!!
sandboxpass4rj7.jpg

Thanks to all who gave so liberally to us. :D I know that these smokes where no small expense. I am humbled and amazed at the kindness yall have shared with us out here. :0 Thanks for your supporting us.

By the way Brick I was not stealing I was cleverly acquiring. :p :p

I, for one, am kinda curious who chose what when it was their turn. Feel free to share. ;)

Well, to start it off I hand picked everyone their first. This ensured HNT and LW would get their first Opus X's. Then gave Tas a La Aurora Preferidos, while I grabbed my "special gift" from bobbyshirly "forbidden :)".

Then we rolled dice for picking order for each of the 20ish rounds of picking we did.

I don't remember the exact orders cause there were a lot of cigars to be had, but the BTL went first, followed by all the Anejo's, then the VSGs and Fuente lines disappeared.

I know I walked away with one hell of a sampler, something to the effect of:

Forbidden X, 2 Anejo 49, AVO 80th, 64' Principe, WOAM, 2 Don Carlo's #4, Cusano 18 Maddie, CAO MX2 Robusto, Padron 3k, Torano Signature, 858 Maddie, CAO Anni Cammy, Padron 4k, Sosa Wavell, Don Carlos Presidente, and few others that I can't remember off the top of my head, but you can see how good it was.

And....we all got to have a "King B"!!!

Edited because I'm a moron and forgot to put the King B sentence in there.

I would like to say thank you to everyone who participated. As for my share in this, I can only say that it was not enough.

I realize that I enjoy a life, which is available to me only because other men and women put on a uniform...place a flag (our flag) on their shoulder and stand in harms way. Each of you, Bagdad BsOTLs, have placed your lives on hold to answer the call of duty. I know "thank you" isn't enough. I know little things like this aren't enough. I don't know what would ever be enough. You have to start somewhere...Now who do I talk to about getting y'all a raise?

I, for one, am kinda curious who chose what when it was their turn. Feel free to share. ;)

For me there was really no methodology (sp?).....I just grabbed the ones I've heard (or read) about.....looked at Brick ;) who almost always said, "That's a good smoke." .....they were all good smokes....very hard to decide.

There is one that we weren't sure of, but after I smoked it tonight, I'll be looking to get more......it was called "DYNAMITE". Very robust and tasted better with each draw....took it to the end. :thumbs:

For all you who were part of this I can't thank you enough and you are all invited to my promotion party that I'll have when we get home at the end of the year.....stay tuned and I'll post the details. :rolleyes:

DIRECT HIT!!!!

It’s hard to explain how much something like this does for moral unless you’ve really experienced it.

And not to mention our MORALE!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I would like to say thank you to everyone who participated. As for my share in this, I can only say that it was not enough.

I realize that I enjoy a life, which is available to me only because other men and women put on a uniform...place a flag (our flag) on their shoulder and stand in harms way. Each of you, Bagdad BsOTLs, have placed your lives on hold to answer the call of duty. I know "thank you" isn't enough. I know little things like this aren't enough. I don't know what would ever be enough. You have to start somewhere...Now who do I talk to about getting y'all a raise?

Well said JC,

To borrow from Brickhouse-

Thank you. Only two words, but we hope that those of you who have answered the call of Freedom can understand how much we mean them.