• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OpFTH Pass...AKA The Sandbox Pass

George said the rare one of kind Opus XVI George of Fire ‘GiesseB’ that was rolled by Carlito himself as birthday present at a private party held in George’s honor can never be replaced but he’ll be ok with substituting it with another DC.

That makes me feel sick to my stomach :(

George said the rare one of kind Opus XVI George of Fire ‘GiesseB’ that was rolled by Carlito himself as birthday present at a private party held in George’s honor can never be replaced but he’ll be ok with substituting it with another DC.

I thought it was the King G; little, blue and shaped like a pill.

I thought it was the King G; little, blue and shaped like a pill.

I wish... :rolleyes:

I think a Opus DC will more than cover it. :thumbs:

Sorry to hear it! It's just not right when happpens right underneath ya! :(

Brickhouse, highandtight, tasman, et al... You wanna know why I send smokes???

Only God Knows Why...

...thanks for all you do... :thumbs:

...but it sucks because PhotoBucket only allows storage of a video up to 3 mins... Quite a bit left, but you get the gist...

I'll try and post up the original link - I was only able to download it to my computer...

Here's the original location of the video - I'd suggest everyone watch the whole thing... You gotta sign up for Military.com to do it, but it's worth it...

Only God Knows Why....

Brickhouse, highandtight, tasman, et al... You wanna know why I send smokes???

Only God Knows Why...

...thanks for all you do... :thumbs:

...but it sucks because PhotoBucket only allows storage of a video up to 3 mins... Quite a bit left, but you get the gist...

I'll try and post up the original link - I was only able to download it to my computer...

Here's the original location of the video - I'd suggest everyone watch the whole thing... You gotta sign up for Military.com to do it, but it's worth it...

Only God Knows Why....

Exactly! :thumbs:

That's good stuff gg, thanks for the video. I'm a member of Military.com of course, hehe.

Great vid though.

Well done grateful1! :D ggiese, it is worth it in the long run and we appreciate the support! It makes a hell of difference every day! :D

Thank you Gary!

And your end is Fed Ex overnight 8527 4795 6725 morning delivery

I've got the BTL covered and I've just worked out a trade with grateful1. He'll be sending me two Opus DC's.

UPS - 1Z0977080743593309 2nd Day AM.... 2 Opus X DC!!!

OK - NOW YOU'RE ON THE LIST....we had a deal...you diverged from our agreement...for which I am grateful...HOWEVER...take note:

You sir, are now on the LIST! :whistling:

What?!?! :whistling:

Thank you Gary!

I've got the BTL covered and I've just worked out a trade with grateful1. He'll be sending me two Opus DC's.

OK - NOW YOU'RE ON THE LIST....we had a deal...you diverged from our agreement...for which I am grateful...HOWEVER...take note:

Nice going, Mike - now you made the "list"... :angry:

:laugh:

:thumbs:

(good play, by the way... I fully support you making the list... ;) )

Thank you Gary!

PM sent!

What list, Kasey Kasem's American Top Forty? People Magazines 100 Hottest and Baldest? What's this list?