• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opinions on humidors

CBoukal

Impeached Staff Member
Staff member
Guys,
So i have been in the market for a bigger cigar cabinet to consolidate my Wineador, Mini wineador, desktop humidor, and cooler into something I can put them all in and be able to have box storage since Bill has been corrupting me into storing my ISOM's rather than smoke them. I have narrowed it down to 2, but there is also a few other options that I listed just in case below. I listed the prices below shipped and included an Oasis Magna 3.0. This is really the top end of my budget so please don't tempt me by saying I should get a $2500 one... mainly I am asking if anyone has these or have friends that do and what their thoughts are on them. I already got a lot of good help from @drunkfish3 but he only has one so I am seeing if anyone else has any of these. Thanks in advance!!

Also I am by no means recommending the companies sites listed below, they just have the cheapest price on that specific humidor I could find.

$1165
https://yourelegantbar.com/products/cigar-tower-humidor-cherry-200?variant=32448295338119

$1079
https://yourelegantbar.com/products/power-of-tower-humidor-shelves-cherry-3000-cigars

$1321
https://yourelegantbar.com/products/olde-english-tower-cigar-display-humidor

$1022
https://www.1stclasshumidors.com/ci...ors-furniture/1500-cigar-cabinet-humidor.html

$1277
https://yourelegantbar.com/products/verona-3000-cigar-house-humidor-185

If you are looking to store boxes or cigars in their box, then I would think that you would want to avoid drawers in the cabinet. Or atleast you'd want minimal drawers.

Unfortunately these all suck... I purchased a few of these when my collection was getting out of control, and they do not seal very good at all... I tried everything including weather stripping and huge c clamps... I ended up biting the bullet and spending twice as much on aristocrats... Also, don’t get anything with tilted shelves... they are a real pain...

Unfortunately these all suck... I purchased a few of these when my collection was getting out of control, and they do not seal very good at all... I tried everything including weather stripping and huge c clamps... I ended up biting the bullet and spending twice as much on aristocrats... Also, don’t get anything with tilted shelves... they are a real pain...
Yeah I am sure i'll have to do some weather stripping and fans and still be disappointed but I think I need to go this route at least to start. I would assume I could sell it for close to what I pay for it once I am ready to upgrade to something better. I know Aristocrats are gone now, who replaces him?? The ones I am looking at all say all the shelves are adjustable except one in each. That would be nice to display my $1000 a stick Gurkah's in an open box to show that I am half as cool as @H. Vachon.

Yeah I am sure i'll have to do some weather stripping and fans and still be disappointed but I think I need to go this route at least to start. I would assume I could sell it for close to what I pay for it once I am ready to upgrade to something better. I know Aristocrats are gone now, who replaces him?? The ones I am looking at all say all the shelves are adjustable except one in each. That would be nice to display my $1000 a stick Gurkah's in an open box to show that I am half as cool as @H. Vachon.
No one is as cool as Gurkha Hayden. But what about setting your cabinet money aside for a year and then double down in 13 months and get something that doesn’t require a trip to Home Depot to work properly. Delayed gratification.

I also have 2 of these in storage without glass top, in near perfect condition, with the set it and forget it systems...

9F282B3E-8D4F-442B-959F-D099EDF55AD2.jpeg

The exact same color

Bob made these for me to match my cabinets.

These are pretty good

Just make sure you tell Matt you want flat shelves
2nd thumbs up for counting your pennies and getting an Avallo. Agree with losing the sloping shelves and going with flat ones. Their humidification system is top notch, and the cabinets are proven to be quite good. If I wasn't lucky enough to have one of Bob's cabinets, these are the guys I'd be talking to. As they say, one man's opinion......

2nd thumbs up for counting your pennies and getting an Avallo. Agree with losing the sloping shelves and going with flat ones. Their humidification system is top notch, and the cabinets are proven to be quite good. If I wasn't lucky enough to have one of Bob's cabinets, these are the guys I'd be talking to. As they say, one man's opinion......

I have one of Bob’s smaller cabinets with no glass. It requires zero maintenance.

Yes, and if you put these on top of each other, its the same height as my cabinets.

I found this pic from years ago, right before I filled them up 😂 ...

E1F4D66A-CE3E-4123-B07D-8943EC0E902B.jpeg

Pics do not do them justice... they are beautiful...

I believe they are 25” deep, but I will measure them on Monday when I am back in the studio. I remember that I had 3 boxes deep on each shelf, and over 50 boxes per humidor... I am trying to find a pic of them full, but with over 20,000 pics, my eyes are tired...

A47674A4-3AEE-4C31-AA4C-2B19141D6DF6.jpeg

@CigSid Those are really cool, that would be really close to what I am looking for in terms of size. I’d be interested in talking to you about them also.

Last edited: