• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opinions wanted

I have been looking at getting a few cubans and wanted to know what you all thought about them here is my list

LA FLOR DEL CANO SELECTOS
PUNCH MARGARITAS
COHIBA SIGLO II
SAN LUIS REY PETIT CORONAS
SAN CRISTOBAL El Principe
ROMEO CORONITAS EN CEDRO
PARTAGAS 8.9.8
PARTAGAS MILLE FLEURS
DIPLOMATICOS No.4
COHIBA SIGLO III
BOLIVAR TUBOS No.2
PUNCH PUNCH
MONTECRISTO No.4
JOSE L PIEDRA CREMAS
JUAN LOPEZ PETIT CORONAS
TRINIDAD COLONIALES

My "opinion" is you should order them all and send me one of each and I'll let you know what I think! How's that? :laugh:

Since very few are going to offer direct & specific opinions, & I am rearely short of one, here goes, according to my taste:

COHIBA SIGLO II - expensive but worth it once you have developed a palate
SAN LUIS REY PETIT CORONAS - nice classic Cubano
PARTAGAS MILLE FLEURS - good for what they are. inexpensive, sometimes you may get a batch that tastes of cigarettes
DIPLOMATICOS No.4 - one of the classic Cuban smokes. not for the faint of heat
COHIBA SIGLO III - YEAH!
BOLIVAR TUBOS No.2 - this is my favorite ISOM brand on the whole, this is a cigar smokers smoke, full and stout
PUNCH PUNCH - a classic, best savored after some time developing your patate and a fantastic 4 star dinner with VERY expensive rum or congac
MONTECRISTO No.4 - hit or miss with this lately. An acquired taste, but I like them
JOSE L PIEDRA CREMAS - nice smoke good value
JUAN LOPEZ PETIT CORONAS - better than nice smoke & good value

:)

If you're looking for a Petite Corona, it's hard to beat the Bolivar offering. I've heard the Partagas PC is good as well. Monte #5 and Punch Petite Punch are great, quick smokes.

Here are some of MHO's on these Cuban cigars.

PUNCH MARGARITAS- Havent tried this size yet but the Punch cigars I have tried is great.

COHIBA SIGLO II - This is the best value Siglo out of the whole line. You get a great Cohiba character smoke without the Cohiba character price tag.

SAN LUIS REY PETIT CORONAS - St. Luis Regios always give me a clean, watery taste with a medium body. Unique cigar.

SAN CRISTOBAL El Principe- Had one of these yesterday for a quick smoke. Really impressed with complexity and caramel like flavors.

ROMEO CORONITAS EN CEDRO - Not a big fan, My experience with cedros is that they can be too tight.

PARTAGAS 8.9.8 - Havent tried the new release yet but Cuba almost always make good on this size (lonsdale) i.e. Monte 'D', Trinidad Ingenios, Bolivar Gold Medal

PARTAGAS MILLE FLEURS - A great quick smoke with good draw and minimal complexity.

COHIBA SIGLO III - One of the better Siglos, also check IV and VI.

BOLIVAR TUBOS No.2 - Not as good as the Bolivar Petit Corona (same size) and comes in CABs

PUNCH PUNCH - This is great, also try Royal Seleccion No.11 which is exact same size, amazing range of flavor.
Check out my review of it!

]MONTECRISTO No.4 - really nice vanilla, choc flavors I have gotten from this complex classic

JOSE L PIEDRA CREMAS - Cazadores and Conservas are the best JLP's

TRINIDAD COLONIALES - One of my all time fav's, intense creaminess, mild-medium