• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opus and Anejo Super Bowl pool THE NUMBERS ARE IN!

PLEASE CHECK YOUR NUMBERS TO MAKE SURE I DID IT RIGHT!

Between hunting, freezing, drinking, eating, smoking, and a little sleep .... I could have made an error.

I was only in for 4 squares, I thought. Where did the other two come from? I mean, I'll take any chance of winning I can, but I think I'm all totaled up.

*EDIT* 78, 91 -- I know I'm jumping the gun over Dan, but if he wants 91 he can have it and I'll pick something else. I'll dance fight for 78, though...

I was only in for 4 squares, I thought. Where did the other two come from? I mean, I'll take any chance of winning I can, but I think I'm all totaled up.

*EDIT* 78, 91 -- I know I'm jumping the gun over Dan, but if he wants 91 he can have it and I'll pick something else. I'll dance fight for 78, though...
Sorry Nick, I goofed. You are all done.

Thought so, but the plans for this thing have gone through the wash and back since inception, so wasn't sure if maybe I missed something along the way...
I don't think the plans have changed but once. On the other hand, the perceptions of the plans have been all over the place.:)