• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opus Maduro

He didn't answer any of my more specific questions. I could verify authenticity by comparing it with others that I have access to.

He didn't answer any of my more specific questions. I could verify authenticity by comparing it with others that I have access to.

Yeah he didn't reply to my messages either. I mean honestly there really shouldn't be any question this guy is full of BS but I guess miracles do happen (to someone).

Stay away from this guys. Some guys from CF know this clown. He's on the scumbag list.
Here's the info:

These are being sold by Alex Morlanne formally of Miami, FL and Plantion, FL before that. Alex is on the scumbag list listed as Zgar freak (AKA Fuente2000). He is now the owner of Delmar Fine cigars www.delmarfinecigars.com. Seeing as he has been known in the past for selling fake cubans among other underhanded deeds I would advise NOT to bid on these. This is a textbook case how "Barbour-pole" ebay Opus find their way through respected members to newbies and nobody is any the wiser.

Thanks to NorthernMoris for that 5er of those maduros!!

I smoked one yesterday and it was right on the money :thumbs: :thumbs: