• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opus/Padron/Anejo/God of Fire Super Bowl Squares

John, you may want to mix this up a bit. Currently Nathan could win a quarter and get nothing but his own cigars, or predominantly nothing but his own cigars.
I see your point. But as his sticks make up 72% of the pot any win is going to be predominantly his own.
Think of it as 20 sticks he doesnt have to pay out.
I wouldnt mind winning my own ante. Save on shipping, and there are some nice sticks it that bag!

I see your point. But as his sticks make up 72% of the pot any win is going to be predominantly his own.
Think of it as 20 sticks he doesnt have to pay out.
I wouldnt mind winning my own ante. Save on shipping, and there are some nice sticks it that bag!
Good point, I also didn't think about the possibility of having to send out 1 stick if it were divided up differently.

John, you may want to mix this up a bit. Currently Nathan could win a quarter and get nothing but his own cigars, or predominantly nothing but his own cigars.
Yeah, that’s a good idea. I was trying to reduce shipping costs, but you make an excellent point.

Yeah, that’s a good idea. I was trying to reduce shipping costs, but you make an excellent point.
@Le Primauguet made a good point that any win is going to be mostly Nathan's cigars so it probably doesn't matter. Plus, It would be silly for someone to have to send out 1 or 2 cigars?

Your call, sorry for the confusion!

I’ll leave it up to whatever y’all want to do. I put @CigarStone and @bfreebern together because 10 sticks would potentially be coming from one house and would save on shipping.

The proposed change that would make the most sense would be to swap 10 sticks from @Acclaym to 1st quarter with the two mentioned members, or @Smart Ash and @Le Primauguet.

The down side is that it would raise Acclaym’s potential ship outs to 4, instead of 3. The upside is that it would increase his chances to receive cigars from 3 to 4.

I see the pros and cons from both options.

I’ll leave it up to whatever y’all want to do. I put @CigarStone and @bfreebern together because 10 sticks would potentially be coming from one house and would save on shipping.

The proposed change that would make the most sense would be to swap 10 sticks from @Acclaym to 1st quarter with the two mentioned members, or @Smart Ash and @Le Primauguet.

The down side is that it would raise Acclaym’s potential ship outs to 4, instead of 3. The upside is that it would increase his chances to receive cigars from 3 to 4.

I see the pros and cons from both options.
I know this doesn't help a bit but I have zero preference. Please tell me what to do and when to do it.

I'm ok with you wagering less @Acclaym. We can go back to percentages of cigars wagered and revisiting payouts. I'd like to have this locked in by Friday though. My NC sticks are limited. I've got a couple sentimental sticks that I got from @BlindedByScience and some Don Carlos. Everything else is CC.

This is the weirdest square arrangement ever
I slapped this thing together after the other SB pool filled up. We’re just some crazy dudes making up rules as we go! I did have a private group message that discussed changing the payout if we didn’t fill this thing up though. I’m very much a, “whatever works for everyone, works for me” kind of guy.

I'll take more if needed. 10 total

I'll grab a box of something from somewhere.
I’m ok with that as long as everyone else. Which I’m sure they will be. @Acclaym @Smart Ash @Le Primauguet @CigarStone @bfreebern

Go ahead and pick your 1st three squares then remaining 7. I’m on the road today and will update when I get back. That’ll give everyone a chance to chime in and you’ll be able to keep the ball rolling on filling up the board.

If they say no, I’ll update with your 1st three. If they’re ok with you jumping raising your bet to 10, I’ll update the board with your 10, then Nathan will be on the clock.