• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opus X Culebra

moki

el Presidente
Yep, that's actual size. Nope, I don't have one. I wish. :)

opus_x_culebra_lg.jpg

ricmac25 said:
<COUGH> Foxwoods <COUGH>

;)

Just playing. Opi aren't even my favorite.
heh... well, it doesn't matter... like I said, I don't own that Culebra... wish I did tho! :D

moki said:
Yep, that's actual size. Nope, I don't have one. I wish. :)

opus_x_culebra_lg.jpg
Actual size? Your picture takes up the entire width (16") of my 21" monitor at 1280x1024 but is a more reasonable 12" at 1600x1280. Is it really that big?

AVB said:
moki said:
Actual size? Your picture takes up the entire width (16") of my 21" monitor at 1280x1024 but is a more reasonable 12" at 1600x1280. Is it really that big?
Well, yeah, it depends on your monitor's resolution -- it's about 11" long.

Treamayne said:
If I can get one of these for our FL Herf, that's be perfect! Where can we find these?
heh -- good luck. I've never even seen one in person. I doubt more than a handful exist in the world.

Whoa. There is actually an Opus that moki doesn't have? My whole world view is shattered!

Wascal said:
A personal phone call to Carlos and a sizable donation to CFCF might get you one. :0
what he said, and at CigarFamily.com you can likely find some help in contacting Brother Carlito. Just don't tell him I sent ya ;)

Wascal said:
A personal phone call to Carlos and a sizable donation to CFCF might get you one. :0
ya, sure, if you happen to have his number on speed dial... heh. Trust me, it's not that easy :)

If you happen upon a couple of these, don't try to smoke one as one. It just doesn't work out very well. I've tried w/ a Davidoff and that funny ass'd thing Cohibin sent me.

Didn't work for a monkey's nuts w/ either. And no, this is not a mooch attempt. I'm below, er, above that :)

Back