• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opus X & Forbidden X band scans

dc_30th_band_384x248.jpg

I did some high resolution scans of the Don Carlos Edicion de Aniversario band. Here they are in a number of resolutions; pick the one that you like best.

Don Carlos Edicion de Aniversario bands:
-- 384x248 resolution
-- 512x331 resolution
-- 768x497 resolution
-- 1024x663 resolution
-- 2048x1325 resolution

...enjoy.

I thought about using cigar-band wallpaper, but I haven't smoked enough cigars yet to have enough bands to cover my walls. :D

Those are nice bands, I have a few of them. Nice Scan Job.........................LOL

Im not sure why My icon says Im a newbie, Ive been on here over a year

Id rather say nothing then ramble about nothing, Still a newbie its 2019 twelve years

Id rather say nothing then ramble about nothing, Still a newbie its 2019 twelve years
Wow! Way to enforce "think before you speak".......I wish I could get it right more often!

You're a newbie, because you don't contribute to the board. Regardless of tenure, you don't have the post count.
I have been reading many many posts here in the past 10 years, I did not realize that you have to comment and throw your 2 cents in on every thing you read. LOL Ill stay a newbie, enjoy my Ramone Allones specially selected and read .

Last edited: