• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opus X @ local B&M

Nice_Ashh

Local B&M has a box of Opus A's available. $35 per stick. They also have the 3 pack tins in the robusto and perfexcion x sizes. Robusto runs $54 and the perfexcion runs $64.

If anyone is interested, I can grab a few, or they will ship direct.

Eric

Thanks Eric:

I called and he said the A's were gone already. I am just not sure I want to pay that much for the tins, I would like a couple but don't know if they can be found for a better price.

The guy (Michael) was very friendly and very helpful and he does have some of the new Double Robustos available.

Thanks Eric:

I called and he said the A's were gone already. I am just not sure I want to pay that much for the tins, I would like a couple but don't know if they can be found for a better price.

The guy (Michael) was very friendly and very helpful and he does have some of the new Double Robustos available.

I can't believe the A's were gone!! I talked to them last night at 20:50, and he had the box then. Someone must have grabbed the whole thing.

Eric

I just called and talked to Michael again, and he still has the A's. He didn't see them when you talked to him Jeff. He is willing to sell the entire box as well.

Eric

I think they're gone now. :whistling: