• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opus X Not for Resale boxes

scthornton

Has anyone seen these in their local B&Ms? I've heard about them popping up here and there, but haven't seen them. I have also seen them for sale on eBay, curious as to how people are getting these.

I have seen a couple at the local B&M. They end up putting the empties up for sale for like like 10 or 20 bucks (rape).

Has anyone seen these in their local B&Ms? I've heard about them popping up here and there, but haven't seen them. I have also seen them for sale on eBay, curious as to how people are getting these.

Never heard of 'em!

They look very similar to a LFD cammie #5 box in both appearance and size.

Has anyone seen these in their local B&Ms? YES

I've heard about them popping up here and there, but haven't seen them. I have also seen them for sale on eBay, curious as to how people are getting these. - Retailers selling or giving or throwing them away.

They ship the Opus in a non-dressed box - very plain.

Thats how they send you opus now, in a slide top cedar box to refill the original dress box.

Thats how they send you opus now, in a slide top cedar box to refill the original dress box.

Yes, just not always.

I say this because I've seen vendors receive both in the same shipment.
Also, a couple vendors in Fla didn't get the plain boxes for their Dec shipments, they received the varnished ones.

I don't blame Fuente - the cost of the dress vs. the plain is probably a lot!

The cab boxes aren't that big of a deal, although I do like them better as they save space. I have a Fuente Fuente sized one but would like to pick up a couple more empties of various sizes.

I got one at a local B&M for two bucks a couple of years ago. I use it in my humidor to store.....OpusX's. Go figure...!!... :laugh:

Cheers - B.B.S.

They send Opus in these plain boxes now, except for the Double Robustos. These are still sent in the original mahogany boxes.

They send Opus in these plain boxes now, except for the Double Robustos. These are still sent in the original mahogany boxes.

I wonder if they will pass the savings of cheaper packing onto the consumer :sign: :sign:

Billy

Opus X are still shipped in the original boxes as well as the cabinet refill boxes.