• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opus X Not for Resale boxes

scthornton

Has anyone seen these in their local B&Ms? I've heard about them popping up here and there, but haven't seen them. I have also seen them for sale on eBay, curious as to how people are getting these.

I have seen a couple at the local B&M. They end up putting the empties up for sale for like like 10 or 20 bucks (rape).

Has anyone seen these in their local B&Ms? I've heard about them popping up here and there, but haven't seen them. I have also seen them for sale on eBay, curious as to how people are getting these.

Never heard of 'em!

Has anyone seen these in their local B&Ms? YES

I've heard about them popping up here and there, but haven't seen them. I have also seen them for sale on eBay, curious as to how people are getting these. - Retailers selling or giving or throwing them away.

They ship the Opus in a non-dressed box - very plain.

Thats how they send you opus now, in a slide top cedar box to refill the original dress box.

Yes, just not always.

I say this because I've seen vendors receive both in the same shipment.
Also, a couple vendors in Fla didn't get the plain boxes for their Dec shipments, they received the varnished ones.

I don't blame Fuente - the cost of the dress vs. the plain is probably a lot!

The cab boxes aren't that big of a deal, although I do like them better as they save space. I have a Fuente Fuente sized one but would like to pick up a couple more empties of various sizes.

I got one at a local B&M for two bucks a couple of years ago. I use it in my humidor to store.....OpusX's. Go figure...!!... :laugh:

Cheers - B.B.S.

They send Opus in these plain boxes now, except for the Double Robustos. These are still sent in the original mahogany boxes.

Back