• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opus X perfection No. 5

Of the Opus' I Prefer the PL and the #5 the most. I find the wrapper leaf really shines in those sizes. I am glad you had a good experience with that really great cigar.

Good luck on your project :thumbs:

Leo

The #5 is my favorite size next to the perfexion #2. The only down side is the price.

Very cool review on the Opus #5. The first ever OpusX i had was a Churchill (sorry, not sure of the number) and i was still very new to smoking cigars. It definitely showed me who was boss. I have an Opus X in my humidor right now and i can't wait to have it for some special occasion, like building a patio...haha. good luck on the rest of you project and thanks again for the review.

Adam

The #5 is my favorite size next to the perfexion #2. The only down side is the price.

The #2 is indeed my favorite as well, but the # 5 is a great smoke for a project like the one he was doing. Actually now that I think about any Opus X is great in my mind, accept for the price most of the time.

Jim