• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opus X prices REALLY worth the premium? Prices are really starting ge

I've had OpusX's that turned into 'air' cigars after 8-10 years of down time.  Like smoking warm air, just nothing there.  Anejo's seem to fare much better.  

My faves are still the 48 and 49.....I have a few with 7-10 years on them and they are pretty fantastic.

I just stumbled across this thing on EBay. Very cool but a grand is a lot of dough.
f4c6c91acbc1c1815e7c144960b10389.jpg

That's the incorrect description.  That cigar is the Opus X Butt Plug.

Smoked a 14 year old Opus 5 on Friday that I would have paid $20 plus. Stellar smoke, and either the years didn't do much to mellow it or it was originally rolled by Satan out of human souls and highway flares. Definitely my favorite size because I can't always find them and I'm not always in the mood for one. Long term storage has never been an issue, which I can't say for some of the larger Opus.

I haven't paid a premium on Opus X cigars since the oligarchs screwed the pooch on the economy.

Doc

To me, they are not worth it ROTT, however with some age on them, by age I mean a few years, they are worth every penny and then some.