• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OPUS X "SHARK"

alexgtp

newbie extrodinaire!!
Hello,

I looked in the PIN'd section but could not find more infro about the OPUS X "SHARK" which was distributed in the 2005 charity humidor.

I was recently gifted one by a very generous BOTL. I just wanted to know more about it before I put it to the flame test.

Thanks..

you probably wont find much info on it because of its rarity. most people that have one, like myself, arent going to smoke it anytime soon.

so be a pioneer and light it up and give us a review.

MilesMingusMonk said:
Check out Moki's rare Fuente Cigar Page: Link
[snapback]294249[/snapback]​

Thanks Guys.

Hmm i might not be able to light it up. Didnt realize it was that rare.

:thumbs:

Lucky Bastid.....sit on that thing and dont do anything to it...buy it its own otterbox and cherish it. You have one rare and fun stick, again i say YOU LUKCY BASTID! :sign:

Mr Peat.

As Brandon said above. I have in my posession an OPUS X "SHARK".

I will post pics of an anejo to opus x "shark" comparison just in case ppl want to see it.

alexgtp said:
I was recently gifted one by a very generous BOTL. I just wanted to know more about it before I put it to the flame test.
[snapback]294246[/snapback]​

That's one generous son of gun! :thumbs:

Drew_Moberly said:
Lucky Bastid.....sit on that thing and dont do anything to it...buy it its own otterbox and cherish it. You have one rare and fun stick, again i say YOU LUKCY BASTID! :sign:
[snapback]294295[/snapback]​

What about the VSG shark or Don Carlos Shark... :whistling: or the hemingway shark... :whistling: I've said too much. :p :blush:

Drew_Moberly said:
Hell with that...
Wait for a special occasion and smoke it.
That's what they’re for. :thumbs:

Wait, so 10 in a humi, 100 humi's made. There were only 1000 of these ever made? NICE GIFT!

And that's only a 4/10 on Moki's rarity scale!

smokelaw1 said:
Wait, so 10 in a humi, 100 humi's made. There were only 1000 of these ever made? NICE GIFT!

[snapback]294303[/snapback]​

2000 released to date.

Another 1000 were also released in the 2005 Opus X "22" Coffin release.

junkman_56 said:
Drew_Moberly said:
Lucky Bastid.....sit on that thing and don't do anything to it...buy it its own otterbox and cherish it. You have one rare and fun stick, again i say YOU LUCKY BASTID! :sign:
Hell with that...
Wait for a special occasion and smoke it.
That's what they’re for. :thumbs:
[snapback]294298[/snapback]​

:thumbs: Amen brother... cigars are fer smoking!

I'm just waiting for a special occasion to fire up the God of Fire Ekans gifted me with. :love:

MilesMingusMonk said:
smokelaw1 said:
Wait, so 10 in a humi, 100 humi's made.  There were only 1000 of these ever made?  NICE GIFT!

[snapback]294303[/snapback]​

2000 released to date.

Another 1000 were also released in the 2005 Opus X "22" Coffin release.
[snapback]294304[/snapback]​

Just saw that...the ones with the secondary band on them.

Hey Alex, I definitely did a double take when I saw it yesterday, it sure did look purrdy. :love: I can't wait for the review of that bad boy (like you were going to save it, c'mon knowing you who are we kidding here ;) ), although I can't fathom it being that much better then the Shark :rolleyes:

Thanks for the ride & it was a real pleasure HERFing with you and the rest of the ChiTown Crew all over again. I have to say I had the opportunity to meet some great BOTL and share more then a few stories/cigars/beers in between the 12 hours :thumbs:

can't wait for another one ....soon!

Cheers Brutha!

PS Next time lay of the Golden Tee & join the boyz @ the Bar, as Phale was putting you to shame with those "lucky" shots! :whistling: :p

Here are the pics as promised. :D :thumbs:

dsc024808dx.jpg

dsc024790og.jpg

dsc024819cq.jpg

dsc024828xg.jpg