Opus X with a blue and red label?

H311oLHD

Anyone seen or know what Opus X has a blue and red label? This cigar is definitely a few years old, I've never seen the Opus in this color?

Thanks in advance,

Aaron

grateful1

Oh My!
Anyone seen or know what Opus X has a blue and red label? This cigar is definitely a few years old, I've never seen the Opus in this color?

Thanks in advance,

Aaron

A fake one.

Post a photo...or PM Moki.

H311oLHD

Thanks in advance,

Aaron

A fake one.

Post a photo...or PM Moki.

I have a PM into Moki, but I haven't heard back yet. I'll do my best to post a picture (all I have is my cell phone, so hopefully it'll turn out okay). I'll post a pic. in a couple hrs when I get back home.

stepthirteen

Either get busy living, or get busy dying
There was a blue banded Opus released in Europe, I think?

Jim

insight

Making friends everywhere!
TAA sticks perhaps?

I was thinking that too but the opus still only has red on its band. It might be someone messed with the bands for the opus and DCM?

Jim

I don't *think* these were Opus (although their existence is still not totally verified anyways). I could be totally wrong though because nobody I know has actually seen one of the legendary blue banded EU Fuentes.

stepthirteen

Either get busy living, or get busy dying
TAA sticks perhaps?

I was thinking that too but the opus still only has red on its band. It might be someone messed with the bands for the opus and DCM?

Jim

I don't *think* these were Opus (although their existence is still not totally verified anyways). I could be totally wrong though because nobody I know has actually seen one of the legendary blue banded EU Fuentes.

I think someone finally got one at least in his last ISO thread it appeared someone took care of him.

Jim

KeyserSoze

Could it be water damage? I thought I saw a post or discussion when an opusx band turned colors when it was soaked in water.

Amateurke

Could it be a Don Arturo Gran AniverXario ?? I know there are some ltd. editions who has a black background, but blue?? No sorry dude!!

H311oLHD

Hey guys, just got back from class. I'm going to try to email myself a picture of it from my cell phone, maybe it'll help. I'm totally stumped on this one...I got it from a trade I did with a person from another cigar board. I trust him that it's authentic...but I'll let you experts decide :).

Hang tight please!

-Aaron

now it kind of appears to be similar to the water damaged label.....I took the best pic I could of it. It just seems to me that there is too much navy blue in the circle w/ the X to be 'water damage' it looks like it was purposly done...but you guys know more.

H311oLHD

I apologize ahead of time for the poor quality of the picture...my cell phone is really sad. :laugh:

4bc7809d0afc12396231300.jpg

Btw, when I said "blue" I really meant Navy Blue..it had been awhile since I took a close look. That "black" color is really a dark dark blue.

Thanks gentlemen!

grateful1

Oh My!
Umm...what SIZE is that thing?

Looks like it's fake, water damaged or a forbidden? ???