• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opus X with a blue and red label?

That looks wrong

Look at the top of the red X in his pic and then look at the water damaged link, they are very different. In his pic, from the top of the X there is the wide spread M (in white) and then a thin black band, wide orange band, thin black band, thin gold band, and finally thin black band. In other words there is too much from the top of the X to the top of the band. There are several other things that look wrong.

For example, the top gold band looks like a perfectly straight ring without the steps/contours.

I'm comparing a standard band to the one in the pic, I think we need a better pic to determine anything. The only thing I noticed out of place that may show up in a clearer pic is the gold "spray" around the center circle.

Looks a little like the water damaged pic to me too, but what the hell do I know?!?

It's the super-rare Opus X Glaucoma. It's stuffed with weed, so the more you smoke it, the more in-focus it becomes.

Cr*p. I don't have a digital camera here at school anymore, as I started packing up my stuff last weekend. I guess we'll just call it water damage for now. I wont smoke it, and I'll get a better picture up, whenever I get my hands on a digital camera. I apologize for making you guys squint :laugh:

Thanks for the help everyone!

-Aaron

I apologize ahead of time for the poor quality of the picture...my cell phone is really sad. :laugh:

4bc7809d0afc12396231300.jpg

Btw, when I said "blue" I really meant Navy Blue..it had been awhile since I took a close look. That "black" color is really a dark dark blue.

Thanks gentlemen!

Definitely water damage to the label as per here... that or fake.