• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opus

Several of the local B&M's still have yet to receive their Fuente shipments, though they've received invoices for the cigars already. I could grab some 2's if anybody feels life's not worth living without them...lol

Thanks Israel, you rock, Brother!

Trey

I found some today at a B&M! Guess you guys were right about the shipments coming in.

edit for sp?

PM'd Uptown_Isy - looking to jump in on this deal and try a few. The newb that I am, I still need to try an Opus...

I wonder how Fuente decides who gets what size. I wish I had the #2s this time around. I always figured everyone gets the same vitolas, only difference is the amount. Anyone know about this?

I called up Carlito and said "homes we need some no. 2 in our neck of the woods" He sent it and then gave me an Anejo A. Wait it did not happen that way, must of been a dream.

Actually Carlito is not who you want to call. It's Sammy at the factory. But do you want Carlito's number Ed? Or are you chicken #2.

Isy,

Package arrived today in perfect condition (of course). And HTF Tootsie Forbidden Rolls too!? What a birthday this is turning out to be...

allhail.gif

Thanks! Walt

Got my package yesterday. Thanks, Isy!

Add another thank you Israel. They arrived safely today. Those #9's look good, will have to light one this weekend.

Rich