• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opus

I grabbed #2's yesterday at the B&M. Big suckers!

I admit, I do have quite a pair, but I don't recall anyone grabbing them... ???

Someone must be in need of some "attention" :laugh: :sign:

I'm loving this.
popcorn.gif

#2s were around last Christmas, but none for this shipment. As for the PMs, I've gotten back to most of you and will get back to the rest. Thanks for the PMs and the kind words.

#2s were around last Christmas, but none for this shipment. As for the PMs, I've gotten back to most of you and will get back to the rest. Thanks for the PMs and the kind words.

Isy, keep me in mind the next time you get #2.

Ed

Ed

You want him to put it in a bowl and mail it to you? Friggin weirdo

:sign:

Well usually you put it in a bag, but if a bowl is good for you, who am I to judge. :rolleyes:

Ed

You want him to put it in a bowl and mail it to you? Friggin weirdo

:sign:

That is so wrong Los....but thanks for making me laugh my ass off .. :thumbs:

Dang, I should have bought the entire box of those #2s a few months back. Instead, I only have like 15 or so.

Andrew

I wonder how Fuente decides who gets what size. I wish I had the #2s this time around. I always figured everyone gets the same vitolas, only difference is the amount. Anyone know about this?

I wonder how Fuente decides who gets what size. I wish I had the #2s this time around. I always figured everyone gets the same vitolas, only difference is the amount. Anyone know about this?

I called up Carlito and said "homes we need some no. 2 in our neck of the woods" He sent it and then gave me an Anejo A. Wait it did not happen that way, must of been a dream.

I called up Carlito and said "homes we need some no. 2 in our neck of the woods" He sent it and then gave me an Anejo A. Wait it did not happen that way, must of been a dream.

Who knows? maybe that would work.... :whistling:

Smoked an Opus A from 2005 a couple of weeks ago. Took me almost 3 hours. That was one incredible smoke.

Got to have my Perfection Xs. SWEET :thumbs: :thumbs: