• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ordered a Humi

Gipper76

I ordered a humidor today from cheaphumidors.com. Its my first and being the novice cigar smoker I am I started out with buying The Capri. Its the cheapest one on there and it holds 25-50 cigars but I've heard many great reviews about it. Hopefully it'll workjust as well for me. I'll put photos up when I get it and fill it but I'm definitely excited about it!

Jason

I ordered a humidor today from cheaphumidors.com. Its my first and being the novice cigar smoker I am I started out with buying The Capri. Its the cheapest one on there and it holds 25-50 cigars but I've heard many great reviews about it. Hopefully it'll workjust as well for me. I'll put photos up when I get it and fill it but I'm definitely excited about it!

Jason

Congrats on your first.........should have bought bigger tho :sign:

Jason

Haha, I'm told always to buy bigger then what's needed when it comes to cigars but if push comes to shove and I need more room, I'll just have to buy bigger now won't I? :laugh:

Jason

Wish I could have all the money back that I spent on humidors that were too small.

25-50....dude, that's funny! Anyone want to start a pool when the new post comes up regarding the new 300 capacity humidor? Congrats on the box.

Yeah, I'm a newb and I opted for a 50 capacity tupperdore versus the Capri. I'm satisfied with the decision as I got beads and the 1.1 gallon tupperware for the price of the Capri and it holds a perfect 65 RH with some free cedar from the B&M. Hope the Capri works out for you.

25-50....dude, that's funny! Anyone want to start a pool when the new post comes up regarding the new 300 capacity humidor? Congrats on the box.

Hey now, I'm still a noob. 25-50 is just fine with me. :)

I told myself that as well... It didn't last long!!! I'm still a newb as well!!!
Same here! :)

I purchased a humi for 100 cigars, and after 2 months I started to think about a biger one, and I live in Europe where cigars are more expensive, and we earn less.
Thats why I'm 100% sure You'll buy a bigger one next month (because You'll believe that 150 will be ok), and than a coolidor :D

Jason

Better small than nothing at all !!!

Don't let these guys yank your chain LOL. Even if you start with a 500-ct something-a-dor or other you will still run out of room eventually.

Cheers,
antaean

Hey now, I'm still a noob. 25-50 is just fine with me. :)

Denial ain't just a river ya know :)

Coolidor in less than 2 months.

I agree with Brickhouse. I bought a 75-ct in January and I am already working on my 2nd tupperdor. Before summer, I'm sure I will have a coolidor.

Congrats on the box. When you begin to season it, take your time and don't rush the process. It will save you in some headaches later on.

One helpful hint to all the noobs...

repeat after me coo-la-dor.

Now matter how few cigars you think you will have, 6 months from now you will be looking for a closet to convert into a walk-in. Welcome to the addiction and congrats on the Capri.

Fish