• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ordering from Heartfelt Industries

Mr.Smoke

Hi guys,

Two days ago i placed an order on heartfelt industries website - 65% large humidity tube. Regarding to what says on their website, the order should have been sent so far.
I tried to contact them (on the email written on their site), but after almost 24h, i received a message saying that the email can not be sent to that adress.
Then i sended a message to the email adress that appears in my paypal transaction, but got no response so far.
Seems like it's impossible to get in touch with them....
What is your experience? From what i've read here they are very prompt.

Never had or heard of a bad experience with them. Give it a little more time.

I've always had good luck with them. Don't get discouraged.

I believe I've placed 3 orders with them, and no problems.

I have placed 4 or 5 orders with them and never had an issue.

Never tried to email them though.

I always get my package from him faster than I expect most people to respond to an E-mail. Hang in there.

I was going to say give them a call, but I see they've taken their number down...strange.

Two orders without a problem here also.

Remember that your not in the US so shipping follows crazy rules and route depending on what is written on the forms and who is the carrier.

Remember that your not in the US so shipping follows crazy rules and route depending on what is written on the forms and who is the carrier.

That's just for you. Everyone here at CP has donated to make sure that shipping is always jacked up for you...LOL

That's just for you. Everyone here at CP has donated to make sure that shipping is always jacked up for you...LOL

Thank you, Thank you very much ! :rolleyes: lol

I know the owner used to shut down operations for a bit of time each year. It was usually late spring to early summer, hope everything works out for you

I've ordered twice with no issues, as well. Try sending from a different e-mail address. I don't know why, but my Yahoo address gets bounced back a lot lately from different places, government, business and personal. Lack of communication is pretty unacceptable these days, but there are still a few places that can get by for a bit on their reputation, alone. Heartfelt is one of those. Give them a little more time to respond. I'm sure there is a logical reason for the lack of reply.

Keep us updated, please.

Yesterday i sended them another email from my gmail adress (this time the message was not bounced back). I'll wait until tuesday, if not i'll contact paypal to report the transaction....Do you think i over exaggerate ?

Your in Romania right ?

When did you order ?

I'm in Canada and it took at least 2-3weeks to get to me so be patient (if your in Romania) it should be at least 3 weeks to get to you if not a month

Yesterday i sended them another email from my gmail adress (this time the message was not bounced back). I'll wait until tuesday, if not i'll contact paypal to report the transaction....Do you think i over exaggerate ?

Yes, I think you over exaggerate.

I'll try it one last time how much time has passed since you ordered ?