• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ordering from Heartfelt Industries

From the original post, it looks like last Wednesday the order was placed. I believe the issue here is not so much the delivery time as it is the lack of response/communication, which I can understand, especially in this day of instant electronic form confirmation responses that just about every retailer has programmed (I don't remember if HF does or not, honestly). I'm still waiting to hear back from Moreno at MCW about an order, and that is frustrating, as well. However, sometimes all you can do is have patience. So, Senor Smoke, wait it out a few more days and see if you hear anything.

*EDIT* Dammit. Herr Smoke beat me to it by a keystroke...

Yes Kann you are right. What bothers me is the lack of communication.
*EDIT* :cool:

I've ordered product from the at least 4 times and have never had a bad experience.

What bothers me is the lack of communication.

Which is VERY surprising because I have had nothing but excellent communication/service with David. Got a faulty Hygro delivered, fired off an email and within 48 hours had a replacement in the mail.

Give it a bit of time.

Quick update: i just received an email letting me know that the package was shipped.

Good to hear. It's out of his hands, now, so hopefully the postal systems will get you your order in a timely manner.

Good to hear. It's out of his hands, now, so hopefully the postal systems will get you your order in a timely manner.
Usually the transit time from US to Romania is about 3 weeks with first class international.

And I thought we Americans were the most impatients folks on the planet :)

Glad to see this all worked out well. Never had an issue with them and I've ordered beads a number of times. :thumbs: