• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Original Band Habanos Only Pass

Good Morning, I am a newbie and this is the kind of pass I would like to join maybe in the future when everybody is comfortable with me. I only smoke original banded Cubans. I will keep a look out for the next one, and I understand everything correctly. Anyway, my name is Russ and if anybody has any question please ask. Sorry for the intrusion
Russ :D

It's getting darn warm out there to start one now. IMO

I dunno about that. We had lots of passes last summer and so long as you have a good scheme for keeping the cigars protected, large baggies with appropriate humidification, etc. or a small cooler like Triple_D used, I think the cigars will be fine.

I hope Fast still wants to do this one as I was really looking forward to it :thumbs:

This is still going to happen. I've been extremely busy the last couple of weeks. I need to find a box and then this pass will finally get off the ground

Fast4Dr said:
coventrycat86 said:
Fast4Dr said:
This is still going to happen.
WHEN ??
:sign:
When you finally realize that Jags are pieces of sh*t!!! :sign: :sign: :sign:
LMAO @ Fast!

Oh well, you know me, I'm kinda slooooooooow so that's gonna take years for me to figure out............... :D

Hmm. I seem to remember something said at the herf a week ago about doing it next (last) week. :lookup:

He'll probably pull some lame excuse like buying a condo and getting married are keeping him busy. :p

Well fall is coming. Maybe by then the pass will get on the road and I'll ask to rejoin it then.

I'd be up for a pass in the fall of 2005 too :sign:

In addition to the three categories of passes here:
"Open Cigar Passes"
"Cigar Passes in Progress"
"Completed Cigar Passes"

I heard we're going to add a fourth:

"Dead Cigar Passes"

:sign:

other1 said:
He'll probably pull some lame excuse like buying a condo and getting married are keeping him busy. :p
I have the smokes lying in an open tupperware on top of my furnace. They are almost ready to be sent out. Just waiting for the emergence of some friends :thumbs: