• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Our Daughter's Wedding

Congrats to your daughter and "new" son's wedding! I can't imagine being the father having to give her away, but I'm sure you did fine. Right Lou? Lou? Oh c'mon man, suck it up! :laugh: Sounds like it was a wonderful time and best wishes to the newly weds!

You never really give away your daughter. Sons get married, move away and you hear from them twice a year or when they need something. Daughters are forever. Trust me.

Doc.

Congrats Louie. Sounds like a good relationship was forged. I'm sorry, couldn't resist.

Congratulations to you Lou, sounds like your new SIL has some big shoes to fill. Hope he likes an occasional cigar.

Congrats to your daughter and "new" son's wedding! I can't imagine being the father having to give her away, but I'm sure you did fine. Right Lou? Lou? Oh c'mon man, suck it up! :laugh: Sounds like it was a wonderful time and best wishes to the newly weds!
LMAO Greg. I held out until my wife and I got up to give the blessing and start the festivities. Completely lost it at that point :laugh:.

You never really give away your daughter. Sons get married, move away and you hear from them twice a year or when they need something. Daughters are forever. Trust me.

Doc.

Doc, I know what you mean here :rolleyes:. The wife and only child talk EVERY day :0. Must be a female thing if you ask me.

Sounds like a great time. Congratulations, Louie!