• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Our Daughter's Wedding

LouieD

Is that a PSD4 you're holding?
This past weekend our beautiful daughter was married to her college sweetheart. We were blessed with beautiful weather and wonderful people at the event held at the Phoenixville Foundry in Phoenixville, PA.

For the cigar aficionados, I passed out PAM Imperials. A select few got some Opus Xs from 2005.

For you beer fans, we had this line up:

Founders Breakfast Stout ( my god this stuff is good)
Two Hearted Ale
River Horse Special Ale
Samuel Adams Octoberfest
Dogfish Head Pumpkin Ale (maybe the best pumpkin ale on the planet)

What a day. We partied into the early morning hours celebrating our children as they started their life together. May God bless them and their children as we have been blessed.

/Lou

Louie thats awesome you must have been estatic and sad at the same time congrats sir and may your daugther have many many years of hapiness

Sounds like a great time was had, glad to see your taste in beer matches the exquisite cigar selection.

Congrats on acquiring a new SIL! (Son in Law)

-Jimmy

What a wonderful celebration Louie...!!....:cool:

Congratulations to the parents (that's you....:p ) for a fantastic job well done, and the very best wishes to the new couple.

Louie congrats my friend! Sounds like it was a grand time.

Congratulations! It sounds like a wonderful day. I wish them all the best in many years of happiness. :thumbs:

Congrats Lou!
Sounds like a great day, and the weather was perfect this weekend. That beer line up sounds awesome.....mmmmmm KBS. :love:

I know times is tough, but in a foundry? Congrats Louie.

Doc.

Thanks guys for all of the good wishes.

You're right Doc, in a foundry no less. I was a little surprised when the wife and daughter first suggested the place.
Go here to see the place: http://www.phoenixvillefoundry.com/

Really elegant on the inside while preserving aspects of the foundry.

Congrats Louie, I guess you were dancing Salsa all night long :D

Congrats on the marriage of your daughter. May she have many happy years ahead.

Congrats to your family! Hoping for many happy memories for you all.

Ken

Looks like a cool place (checked out the link) and sounds like a great celebration (beer and cigar selection).

I have two daughters (7 & 5) and I'm already dreading when that day comes. I just hope and pray they find decent fellas.

Thanks for sharing and congrats to the happy couple. :thumbs:

Cogratulations! If the effort put into the beer selection is any indication of the effort put into the marriage it will last a long, long time.