• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Outdoorsmen

Well living in the Armpit of America, I hate getting out side in the summer unless I am in the pool. But when it cools off in this damn city and hunting season arrives, I love being outdoors. I enjoy most the cold breeze of the morning winds while waiting for the first flight of waterfowl.

I was born and raised in New Zealand,

z89377_4.jpg
h74755_4.jpg

f43804_4.jpg
c18890_4.jpg

Outdoors capital of the world. :whistling:

The fiance and I just came back from turkey hunting..............score one for the mosquitoes :angry:

Billy

I don't really think I am all that outdoorsey...But I do like to hike occassionally...and my dad always used to take me fishing...the one thing I love to do though is hang gliding...so much fun...I can do without the camping though...i hate realizing that I have to leave a luke warmish tent to find a place to tinkle...

Melly

I guess I'm an outdoosmen. My next camping trip will be on the Boundary Waters in June.

I guess I'm a half assed outdoosmen. I don't get out as much as I'd like. I camp out on the beach a couple times a year at a friends place on the North Shore of Lake Superior. I'd like to get up to the BWCA myself one of these days. I pretty much feel obligated to at least get up there to see it seeing as my grandfather co-authored the bill that protected it.

If I could I would vanish into the woods and never come out.

I guess I'm an "outdoosman" as well. Just started camping a few months ago and love it. I like just walking out into the woods at night without a flashlight, seeing only by the moonlight. Now that I just read that, it seems like a very dumb idea. :( But I grew up bass fishing and that is my true love, lately I"ve been doing some flats and offshore fishing. This spring went lobstering for the first time and that was pretty fun.

Fish salt and freshwater, hunt ,camp, and smoke cigars.. what else is there????? Hey Dixon get one of them DiNobili yet????? if not, PM me and I will send some out;;) cough.... and remember don't swallow;;lol

Flyfishing, shooting, hunting, 4 wheeling, gold prospecting, and most anything else outside.
Luckily, my new wife loves it all just as much. That is why she is my new wife.
Now fighting to overcome some disabilities, but losing. So activities are limited these days.
But it allowed me to now live at my cabin in the mountains full time. So there is always some good things that come out of bad things.