• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Outdoorsmen

Dickson

"I am done - pay the bills and get me a cigar."
I hunt, fish, camp and hike. I have a general love for all things outdoors. :thumbs:

Wize azz...Hey, I just noticed you joined on my birthdate of 04....Cool!!!!

I also love the outdoors. When I was younger I was able to do lots of backpacking/canoing trips. Now I'm limited with time and funds so I mainly hunt and do archery (3d shoots). I miss getting out there, but there will be a time soon that I can take the kids! I am just waiting until they are old enough!

I guess I'm an outdoosmen. My next camping trip will be on the Boundary Waters in June.

Outdoosmen, How many of you are.................

I am always trying to outdo everyone around me, so I guess I am one of these "outdoosmen." :laugh:

I enjoy hunting and fishing, I enjoy hiking as well but don't do it regularly, and I dislike camping immensely. I'll happily spend all day outdoors doing any of the above, but when I get done I want to sleep in a bed, preferably my bed.

I'd consider myself an outdoorsman as well.
I've spent more time outside in my younger years, but still get out alot.

I'm happiest when I am outdoors hunting, fishing, camping, backpacking, and canoeing downriver.

Cool thread. :thumbs:

Flyfishin' trout bum with the occasional trip for salmon and halibut. Gun nut. Haven't hunted in years but want to again someday. Used to backpack but ailments make that a problem. Nowadays I'm limited to light hiking for my nature photography. Do scotch and cigars on the deck count?

I love to fish, hunt birds, canoe, and do some hiking. Funny thing is, I'm not much on camping. I have no luck in a tent. It will always rain and to my knowledge, we can put men on the moon, but can't come up with a tent that can keep water out. So if I camp, I do the places that have those cabins with an AC in them. I'm a wuss like that. :rolleyes: I should also mention that a good part of my teenage years were spent watching my line and drinking cheap beer along the banks of the St. Croix. Here's to carp guts, catfish and the occassional sturgeon. 'Ching'.

ts (Mick)

Fishing nut: Primarily in the Gulf for Grouper, Snapper, Cobia, Kings, and when weather's not so good, inshore for trout, redfish, and others. Love slinging flies at trout / salmon, but don't get to go much these days.

Hunting: Primarily duck and turkey, tend to get obsessed w/ both.

I own a nursery, so i'm outdoors everyday, wouldn't have it any other way.

Camping - screw that, give me a bed and AC/heater.

I've been an avid camper ever since I was a kid and my time in boy scouts. When I earned my wilderness survival merit badge I really got bit with the outdoor survival bug and like to go out their every once and a while packing not much more then some clothing, a small tarp a backpack with the ten essentials and a couple of utility knives. It can be quite humbling to use only the things given by mother nature.

Love to fish, especially freshwater. So I get to combine some hiking with the fishing. Haven't been camping in at least 5 years, dem bones gettin' a bit to old for it.

I'm a city-boy through adn through, though I'd love to get more into outdoor activities like hiking and camping... I just never seem to find the time, or MAKE the time I suppose...