• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Outlaw cigar store

goirish121

I went to the coolest cigar shop in K.C. yesterday!!! It's called Outlaw. My God!!! I was like a kid in a candy store!!! Every month they have a different cigar maker there. On tuesday or thursday, they have hold em poker tournaments. Top 5 get free sticks and it doesn't cost to play!!! They also have a great smoking room. It was filled with cigar smokers and you couldn't even tell anyone was smoking!!! What a great experience. I bought a CAO Sopranos and an Eileens Dream. Can't wait to try em!!!! Anyway, just thought I'd share!!!

Very cool.

I know those dudes have accounts here.

A national cigar nod, as those guys are prety much the best known and recognized cigar shop in America.

You are lucky to have been there.

Glad you enjoyed.

The Outlaw is definitely an incredible place. Brad Scott and Kendall run a great shop. I'll be there for a few events next year, and perhaps a random trip or two.

The Outlaw? Never heard of it. :laugh:

Yep, that place is pretty awesome. Brad, Scott, Dirick, and Kevin are top notch (even if a couple of them are on my sh*t list right now). Make sure you make it up for the events. They are the best around.

I'll second everything Bsneed says about the place and add that they are probably the biggest braintrust of cigar info around. Don't be afraid to ask for help. (just stay away from the big bald guy! :laugh: )

I've been there a couple of times, from STL. Do you really think it was that great? When I reflect on the trips and compare the store to others, it was ok, really, ok. It's in a strip mall for goodness sakes! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

sounds like and great B&M and from what I hear they are Top notch guys! Now I just need to get my hands on there CAO oulaw! rp

To me it would be blasphemous to go to KC and not stop in at the Outlaw. Great shop, great crew working there and quite a few CP members work and/or hang out there.

The only downside is the manager can be a real devious rat bastard prick. :whistling: :laugh:

Anyone in the KC area....the old NWMSU Mafia gang and some other will be at Outlaw tomorrow for one of our very owns bachelor party. If you have time stop on by we should be there by about 1 or so I would say. It should be good times. Figured I'd get the word out to anyone who wants to attend.

700th post, seems fitting

I went to Outlaw....after Pitt State-NWMSU game. Kinda bittersweet there. Good luck with Abilene Christian tomorrow!!!

The Outlaw isn't anything but a regular B&M, what sets it apart is the gang that works the shop. They are some of the finest!

The Outlaw? Never heard of it. :laugh:

Yep, that place is pretty awesome. Brad, Scott, Dirick, and Kevin are top notch (even if a couple of them are on my sh*t list right now). Make sure you make it up for the events. They are the best around.
Man, you just don't get it do you? You seem to have this innate uncanny ability to keep stepping in it. I hope they all show up and put it up live on a web cam and post it here on CP. I hope Mr. Balls wears his thickest belt and gives you a good old fashion beat down.