• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Outlaw Fuente Event

Since there will be a smaller number of distinguished CP members at this event, I'll pose the same question I asked in the Padron thread. How would a Herf (& Outlaw) newbie such as myself go about locating you fine gentlemen for a celebration of the leaf?

May I recommend a printout of your avatar pinned to your chest?
Just walk into the lounge area & ask loudly"Who here is from Cigar Pass?" That should do the trick! :thumbs:

Since there will be a smaller number of distinguished CP members at this event, I'll pose the same question I asked in the Padron thread. How would a Herf (& Outlaw) newbie such as myself go about locating you fine gentlemen for a celebration of the leaf?

Just walk into the lounge area & ask loudly"Who here is from Cigar Pass?" That should do the trick! :thumbs:
:laugh: you're talking to an introvert here. But I'll see what I can do. Maybe I'll just get a printout of the lovely lady at the top (I call her Valencia) for my shirt.

Just ask Brad (the big ugly bald dude) or Scott (the tall skinny bald ugly dude) or Dirick (the short ugly guy) working at the register and they can point you in the right direction. If that fails look for the guy in the coolest hat there(OpusXKC).

Just ask Brad (the big ugly bald dude) or Scott (the tall skinny bald ugly dude) or Dirick (the short ugly guy) working at the register and they can point you in the right direction. If that fails look for the guy in the coolest hat there(OpusXKC).
I think that you will find these descriptions apply to most of my customers. Now to find me will be easy, just buy something! Bald guy behind the counter. Scott is the tall guy behind the counter. Dirick is going to be a little harder to find this time around. A lot of the cp'ers wear there hats so it's not to hard to find them! Open your mouth and say something. It's the only way we are going to know who you are!

I think that you will find these descriptions apply to most of my customers. Now to find me will be easy, just buy something! Bald guy behind the counter. Scott is the tall guy behind the counter. Dirick is going to be a little harder to find this time around. A lot of the cp'ers wear there hats so it's not to hard to find them! Open your mouth and say something. It's the only way we are going to know who you are!

I'll be there, as bsneed said with a kick-ass hat on, in my standard chair.

opus637.jpg

I hope to make it to this event!!! It will be the first one in quite a while and hope to see some familiar faces and maybe a few new ones. You will know if its me because I will probably have a knife in my neck/midsection courtesy of Brad. I hope to be there around 2 see yall there.

I'll be the guy surrounded by all the scantily clad babes. :rolleyes: :p

PICT0049.jpg

Thanks guys, for the warm welcome & a great introduction to herf's. I am greatly looking forward to future events.

Glad to have been at this event and I will let the boys tell the story about what happened here this weekend. :thumbs: And any CP'ers that want the pictures off my camera, I will post them in the Photobucket account this week. I have to help with the move today so I doubt I will have internet or the time to post for a few days. :(