• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Outlaw Padron 2010

So where's everybody staying this time around? I hear the hotels that are closer to the new outlaw(where the event is) are a lot more expensive than the ones around the old store.

So where's everybody staying this time around? I hear the hotels that are closer to the new outlaw(where the event is) are a lot more expensive than the ones around the old store.

I'm trying to work that out with my roomie for the weekend. Your assessment of costs is right on as far as what I have found. It may cost less to stay in the usual places up north and drive down.

Seems like a tough call though, since I hear the south store is about 45 minutes away from the north one. Decisions decisions.

You're looking at a 45 minute drive, compared to double the hotel price. I figure on Saturday everyone will only be making 1 round trip drive, because once we get there we aren't leaving until it's over. I'll be staying up north. :laugh:

Also the Friday night mini event will be at the North store, so you would be making the 45 minute drive one way or another.

You're looking at a 45 minute drive, compared to double the hotel price. I figure on Saturday everyone will only be making 1 round trip drive, because once we get there we aren't leaving until it's over. I'll be staying up north. :laugh:

Also the Friday night mini event will be at the North store, so you would be making the 45 minute drive one way or another.

Since I'm parking the RV in your front yard, I reckon I'll be up North too. It's alright if we shoot a little beer bottle skeet at your place, right?

Since I'm parking the RV in your front yard, I reckon I'll be up North too. It's alright if we shoot a little beer bottle skeet at your place, right?

Hehe, yeah... :sign: Ask him how much Mrs. Sneeds "loves" guns. :rolleyes: (Hint: NOT AT ALL) :laugh:

Alright you local yokels......a lot of the hotels I'm looking at are in the "Overland Park" part of town. Where is the Outlaw in regards to this section?

Alright you local yokels......a lot of the hotels I'm looking at are in the "Overland Park" part of town. Where is the Outlaw in regards to this section?

The new Outlaw is in Overland Park, the old Outlaw (Friday night pre party) is in Kansas City North -- about 45 minutes away.

Sure, you're finally going to come to an event after I quit! :p

Hehe, yeah... :sign: Ask him how much Mrs. Sneeds "loves" guns. :rolleyes: (Hint: NOT AT ALL) :laugh:
If you guys actually want to shoot that weekend, let me know. I think I can come up with something :whistling:.

I know Brad. It's been a money thing in the past few years, but my wife is taking a "girls trip" to a spa resort this weekend for her birthday, so I figure for my birthday, a trip for my to the Padron event would be a fitting present.

It's actually a lot cheaper to do than I thought. I did a trip package search on Orbitz and I can get a flight, hotel for 2 nights, and car rental starting at $405.

I know Brad. It's been a money thing in the past few years, but my wife is taking a "girls trip" to a spa resort this weekend for her birthday, so I figure for my birthday, a trip for my to the Padron event would be a fitting present.

It's actually a lot cheaper to do than I thought. I did a trip package search on Orbitz and I can get a flight, hotel for 2 nights, and car rental starting at $405.
Oh well, Friday night dinner is still mine(if I'm not working?). It will be good to finally meet you in person!

Oh well, Friday night dinner is still mine(if I'm not working?). It will be good to finally meet you in person!

Absolutely! I shouldn't have a problem getting this one by the wife (I finally have a bargaining chip).....I hope! :blush:

Damn I hope Joe will be singing for us this year. Last years entertainment was....well, it wasn't the penis song.

Damn I hope Joe will be singing for us this year. Last years entertainment was....well, it wasn't the penis song.

My appearance fees would probably put the event well out of the affordable realm for your average CPer, so perhaps that's not the best idea.

I was googling the Outlaw Padron event and found these videos:

http://www.break.com...ter-762735.html
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=WPIKqjZyZG8

That looks like one helluva time. Is the event really as incredible as Ive heard it is? Are the women there really that delicious looking? If so, I just want to say something to everyone that's going: I HATE ALL YOU LUCKY MOFOS!

I have to make this next year.
To answer your questions: yes and yes. I'm very lucky in the fact that the original Outlaw is 45 minutes from my house, and the new bigger Outlaw is only 20 minutes from my house!!!! You and Dozer need to make the trip soon! :thumbs:

That looks like one helluva time. Is the event really as incredible as Ive heard it is? Are the women there really that delicious looking? If so, I just want to say something to everyone that's going: I HATE ALL YOU LUCKY MOFOS!

To answer your questions: yes and yes. I'm very lucky in the fact that the original Outlaw is 45 minutes from my house, and the new bigger Outlaw is only 20 minutes from my house!!!! You and Dozer need to make the trip soon! :thumbs:
Hate to break it to you, Jon, but Dozer and I are no longer together. And yes, you ARE incredibly lucky!!

Hate to break it to you, Jon, but Dozer and I are no longer together. And yes, you ARE incredibly lucky!!
OOps, sorry, my bad. You still need to make it here for an Outlaw event!