• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Outlaw Padron 2010

Okay, so I called Jack Stack today to make arrangement for next Friday night. I told them there would be 25-30 of us, and if possible we would want to sit outside on the patio. They informed me they would hold a spot for us if we put down a $500 deposit, and we would be required to spend a minimum of $1500 on food/drinks.

I politely told them no thanks. They said we are welcome to show up and wait to be seated, however this does not guarantee that we get the outdoor patio, and therefore would not be able to smoke.

Okay, so I called Jack Stack today to make arrangement for next Friday night. I told them there would be 25-30 of us, and if possible we would want to sit outside on the patio. They informed me they would hold a spot for us if we put down a $500 deposit, and we would be required to spend a minimum of $1500 on food/drinks.

I politely told them no thanks. They said we are welcome to show up and wait to be seated, however this does not guarantee that we get the outdoor patio, and therefore would not be able to smoke.

Are there really going to be that many? I don't think we've had that many in the past. This is getting to be a big deal if we have 25-30 show up for dinner on Friday.

Are there really going to be that many? I don't think we've had that many in the past. This is getting to be a big deal if we have 25-30 show up for dinner on Friday.

I like to aim high, and then show up with less, than aim low, and end up with twice as many.

That sounds silly, they are treating it like a private party rather than a reservation. I say you reserve the patio and then I be the only one to show up. See if they have the sack to hand me a bill for $1500. Or maybe we order takeout for 30 people. :D Either way, I will smoke a cigar somewhere.

The only reason I'd care about smoking at dinner is that, as mentioned, Brad won't be at the outlaw, so being able to sit around and shoot the shit for a while would be nice, but with all the smoking that will go on the rest of the weekend it's really not a requirement. As far as restaurant preference I'll go with the majority.

The only reason I'd care about smoking at dinner is that, as mentioned, Brad won't be at the outlaw, so being able to sit around and shoot the shit for a while would be nice, but with all the smoking that will go on the rest of the weekend it's really not a requirement. As far as restaurant preference I'll go with the majority.
We might have a way around this. We know someone who works at Jack Stack and his uncle owns it. I will contact him and see if we can work something out. I think Brent's numbers are a little high as well. I think we are more along the lines of 15 to 20. Regardless of what happens, we will eat barbecue and we will smoke together on Friday night.

We might have a way around this. We know someone who works at Jack Stack and his uncle owns it. I will contact him and see if we can work something out. I think Brent's numbers are a little high as well. I think we are more along the lines of 15 to 20. Regardless of what happens, we will eat barbecue and we will smoke together on Friday night.

Or 4 of us can call and make reservations for 5 all at the same time on the patio...LOL Then we just all happen to know eachother!

Or 4 of us can call and make reservations for 5 all at the same time on the patio...LOL Then we just all happen to know eachother!
The world is grateful to you for not using your "superbrain" for evil.

The world is grateful to you for not using your "superbrain" for evil.

Yes, it is a burden that I alone must carry....I am often tempted, but there has not yet been reward enough to betray my people.

The weather looks great for KC this weekend.

Yes it does! Even better when it has rained every day for the last month (at least it seems that way)! It's gonna be a GREAT weekend! :thumbs:

Hey guys,

I think it kicks ass that you guys are coming here again for the Padron event …. I would like to make your visit as special as possible … one thought is I am going out to dinner with Jorge Friday Night around 8 pm and would love to have him be part of your dinner if you would like. Also I know the owner of Jack Stack and I probably could setup the Patio for Friday Night for the group. Are you interested in having me make this happen for you?

What else can I do to make your trip a blast?

Thanks

Kendall

Code:

Thanks

Kendall

Yet another reason to add to the many that I have to love the Outlaw! Sounds like you guys will have a blast! Smoke one for me...

Cheers,

R

Hey guys,

I think it kicks ass that you guys are coming here again for the Padron event …. I would like to make your visit as special as possible … one thought is I am going out to dinner with Jorge Friday Night around 8 pm and would love to have him be part of your dinner if you would like. Also I know the owner of Jack Stack and I probably could setup the Patio for Friday Night for the group. Are you interested in having me make this happen for you?

Thanks

Kendall

Wow. That sounds pretty sweet.