• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Outlaw Padron Event May 17-18

Mothers day weekend as usual. The way I figure it, it's suppose to be my weekend off. I also miss the touch of the filipino fellow. In.

I stopped by outlaw last weekend... That place is huge!!!!!

Smokyballs said:
Mothers day weekend as usual. The way I figure it, it's suppose to be my weekend off. I also miss the touch of the filipino fellow. In.

That's not Mother's Day weekend. Mother's Day is 12 May. If it were Mother's Day weekend there's not a chance in hell I'd be there...

I'm 90% likely attending.  The only reason I won't is if something comes up.  

Kid Montana said:
I'm 90% likely attending.  The only reason I won't is if something comes up.  
Make sure you come find us and hang out this time.  :laugh:

We'll be the loud group with the sexy Filipino.  :love:

Looks like I am out boys, I had really counted on this one, but I am being drug to SFO.  Despite what Sneeds and Bastage tell you it is not to take part in an all male review. :whistling:

DePasta said:
Looks like I am out boys, I had really counted on this one, but I am being drug to SFO.  Despite what Sneeds and Bastage tell you it is not to take part in an all male review. :whistling:
Be sure to wear a flower in your hair.

DePasta said:
LOL! You'll be missed! Sneed, are YOU ready?

siriusstoogie said:
LOL! You'll be missed! Sneed, are YOU ready?
I'm always ready for you.  

I'm out. Sorry, fellas. I REALLY wanted to make this one. I just can't make it happen.

My last day of work this week.  Giggity.    Can't wait to see that sexy Filipino butterfly.

Still planning on attending at the South location on Saturday.  Will be there for lunchish, you can recognize me because I have a profile pic and I'll be carrying a case with a Cigar Pass sticker on it. And I'll be smoking a FR 45th Maddie. :D 

I'll be at the North store in about 12 hours...looking forward to it!

Out. Working to close both days plus I am broke as hell. Sorry boys, guess your stuck with Sneed.